Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I always read these messageboards but this is the first time I am posting a message. I booked my flight to Miami from La Guardia for $216 with AA. Tues 18th until Sunday 23rd. Staying at the Tropics. Do you guy's from this messageboard meet up when you are there?? I went last year and am counting the days for this years event.

WE BOOKED OUT FLIGHT FOR THE 19TH AT NIGHT (GOTTA WORK) ON JETBLUE FOR LIKE $79 ON THE WAY DOWN. WE ARE RETURNING ON SPIRIT FOR $99 ON THE 24TH. IT CAME OUT TO LIKE $195 A PERSON. NOT TO BAD....

SO - NOW WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE STAYING AND WHAT KIND IF RATES DID YOU GET? ANYONE EVER STAY AT THE EDISON? I STAYED AT THE BREAKWATER LAST YEAR FOR $99/NIGHT AND THIS YEAR THEY WENT UP TO $150/NIGHT. WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT.

LIKE THEY DON'T HITCHA UP HARD ENOUGH CHARGING $8-10 FOR BOTTLED WATER.

YEAH SO ANYWAY...WHERE'S EVERYONE STAYING?

I got hotel and airfare for $418....im leaving on Thrusday night March 20 at 8 oclock and landing at 11 (usually means u land at 10:30 which is fine because the clubs dont get good til late anyway)...i have to work and i wanted to take the minimal amount of days off because it will cut into my vacation time and that would screw up going to ibiza again in the summer....im staying til tuesday march 25 so i miss 3 work days...im stayin on 12th and collins at the tudor hotel which is prime ass locations...right near the clubs on washington ave, lincoln road and all the bars on ocean drive...itll be my 2nd year and man it was off the hook last year....i hope radio 1 throws the free party at nikki beach again...that was one the best thing down there last year

Originally posted by jrsygrl

WE BOOKED OUT FLIGHT FOR THE 19TH AT NIGHT (GOTTA WORK) ON JETBLUE FOR LIKE $79 ON THE WAY DOWN. WE ARE RETURNING ON SPIRIT FOR $99 ON THE 24TH. IT CAME OUT TO LIKE $195 A PERSON. NOT TO BAD....

SO - NOW WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE STAYING AND WHAT KIND IF RATES DID YOU GET? ANYONE EVER STAY AT THE EDISON? I STAYED AT THE BREAKWATER LAST YEAR FOR $99/NIGHT AND THIS YEAR THEY WENT UP TO $150/NIGHT. WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT.

LIKE THEY DON'T HITCHA UP HARD ENOUGH CHARGING $8-10 FOR BOTTLED WATER.

YEAH SO ANYWAY...WHERE'S EVERYONE STAYING?

I was in South Beach in August, and I stayed at the Edison! Right at 10th and Ocean, GREAT LOCATION. PERFECT. However, the rooms are definitely not anything to get excited over. No carpeting, not-so-soft beds, kinda damp smell. I was a little annoyed until I came in one morning at 6, looked out at the ocean and saw the sunrise, a made a pivot back out there.

Ocean view rooms are nice for that reason alone, and it's not like you're going to be in your room anyway during the WMC!!! It's just a place to keep your stuff. You be aight.:tongue:

Booked my flight yesterday from LGA to MIA from 3/19-3/23 for 235$ RT on AA. It was a good dealio on Expedia believe it or not! That even includes the 10$ "booking fee". Whateva that nonsense is...

Looking forward to it!

Originally posted by sheendawg

I was in South Beach in August, and I stayed at the Edison! Right at 10th and Ocean, GREAT LOCATION. PERFECT. However, the rooms are definitely not anything to get excited over. No carpeting, not-so-soft beds, kinda damp smell. I was a little annoyed until I came in one morning at 6, looked out at the ocean and saw the sunrise, a made a pivot back out there.

Ocean view rooms are nice for that reason alone, and it's not like you're going to be in your room anyway during the WMC!!! It's just a place to keep your stuff. You be aight.:tongue:

true dat...thanks for the info. See you all down there soon. :)

JrsyGrl

You're welcome....yo, I cannot WAIT!!! I'm trying to make my visit a month long because I fuckin deserve it!! And I might be able to get some work done too!

Truth be told, I slept on the beach....I'd come in my room at dawn, change into my bikini, grab a book and lay out, sleep, read and swim until sunset. Then hit the streets all night.

It's also RIGHT next door to the Clevelander, so you will never be bored!