Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know this is early but.......

Originally posted by underwater

yeah, whats the big deal about the word "rave"....i never been to one but if thats peoples things then so be it....the lineup looks great....do people still wear pacifiers in their mouths and carry around stuffed animals?....i always found that a bit wierd...is it gonna be like that or just a bunch of people acting extra friendly....whats gonna be the deal at that party?

you will find ALL types of people there....clubby types, old school ravers, new schol ravers, candy ravers, junglists, B-boys, Hoochie Mamas, Guidos, basically the crowd will range from 18 - 30 year- olds that are very friendly :D ...the average age will be 20 ;)

Originally posted by lilliz77

hahah, yep thats me this past Tuesday night at New Years. Thanks for the compliment. Oh and I am not dissing ravers, hey I might have joined the scene later in life but I know how to hang with the best of them, I am just not sure on how to dress though. My best bet is cute jeans and a t-shirt or something. Oh and I only own one pair of gym shoes, the rest are dressy heels or something that always end up hurting my feet after 4 hours of dancing, but I guess thats what New York is for...gotta do some shopping. Me and my crew will certainly be for this event, so hopefully I will bump into some of youz. Hey a single girl can try can't she ;)

your welcome. how can this girl be single? i'm volunteering to be your official nyc tourguide. :cool:

oh and is anyone going to this? Seems too raver for me, but my friends want to check it out.

"I HAVE A DREAM 5"

January 19th (Sunday)

by Stuck On Earth

Info Provided by: www.RAVECLiCK.com

LINE UP:

MAIN ROOM:

SAEED AND PALASH

DONALD GLAUDE & CHARLES FEELGOOD

UBERZONE - Live Performance

SUPER JANE Feat. Collete & Dayhota

DIESELBOY- W/ MC J-Messinian

DJ X-DREAM

PLEASUREHEAD

DRUM-N-BASS ROOM:

UNIVERSAL PROJECT - 1st NYC Appearance

Db vs. Dara

Odi vs. Kazpal

Empress

Kech Vs. IXL

Garon vs Link

Woogie

mc's for the night - Mc Posi D-G-fore, Mc Tc Izlam- Zulu Nation-NYC

HIP HOP & HOUSE LOUNGE:

Joeski & Onoinz

JEvil Dee & Butta L

Chris Love, Billy Belmont & The lovely Miss. KC

LOCATION: @ Roxy Nightclub- west 18th st. btwn 10&11 ave. NYC

Subway-8th ave line-A E C 14th st & 8th ave. station

Plenty of parking in garages and the local streets.

Info:DOORS OPEN @ 8 PM. - 18 AND OVER -MUST HAVE PHOTO ID!!!

FULL CASH BAR FOR THOSE 21 & OVER

all I have to say is that this is going to be one fuggin mess. sorry but my stuck on earth experience havent exactly been the best. and whats up with tri-state parties and smoking dust? that shits nasty. you won't smell that stuff being smoked at a party in DC. el gross I say.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Hi....my name is Despina, and Im a Raver...

:) :) :)

yes you are... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and.. to be quite honest, Roxy would be a bit small for this kind of event.. dont you think? regardless, you shouldn't pass up on this. i went last year and the one before. it would be a good experience for 1st timers in the nyc scene.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

yes you are... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and.. to be quite honest, Roxy would be a bit small for this kind of event.. dont you think? regardless, you shouldn't pass up on this. i went last year and the one before. it would be a good experience for 1st timers in the nyc scene.

If anything a night such as the be yourself anniversary party would be a great way to for virgins to NY. but she isn't going to be around then so....I guess a RAVE it is huh? rave till you plur comrades.

Just come to Sound Factory sunday morning around 7 - 8am. You can go out all day saturday, see sights, go out to eat saturday night, hit up some bars, get a good nights rest, and then PARTY with the best of them all morning and after-noon. Great Music, Good-Looking crowd for the most part, Did I mention Great Music, and just a different feeling from other clubs.

For anyone that has been to Sound Factory, what other club puts on shows for you. Call me a Factory head or whatever you want to call it...but in my opinion you might as well try the best while your here.

I will be going to New York for my first time on the 17th-20th. I am going with some friends that already has been there, but want to know if any of you guys know what is going on for that weekend. I like techno/house/trance music. I am sure I will love New York, me being a city girl and all, so I am excited. Thanks in advance.

wHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANNA HANG WIT U, U UGLY BITCH, DONT BOTHER COMING UNLES U WANNA GET GANGBANGED AND YOUR MEATBALLONS FONDLED PLUS ILL EVEN TWIST YOUR NIBLETS AND ILL FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND UP

Originally posted by elmohfs

wHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANNA HANG WIT U, U UGLY BITCH, DONT BOTHER COMING UNLES U WANNA GET GANGBANGED AND YOUR MEATBALLONS FONDLED PLUS ILL EVEN TWIST YOUR NIBLETS AND ILL FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND UP

Thanks, that is so nice of you. I will be looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

Hey, I never take anything personal, its all good. Besides, it kinda turned me on :eek:;)

if i put my dick in your mouth yo jaw will break u fuckin hoe

i have a boil on my ass the size of a wallnut ..does that turn you on baby??i like it dirty