Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Close your Eyes...

Originally posted by elementx

I cannot look a single direction in my apartment and not see something. I love photoraphy so I have all my work of the city, the towers, my family etc... etc... all over the place... It almost makes you dizzy.

I love photography too.... all over my room, I especially love pictures of friends/family....They're everywhere :)I'm one of those people that always has a camera

Originally posted by mystify82281

I love photography too.... all over my room, I especially love pictures of friends/family....They're everywhere :)I'm one of those people that always has a camera

Lets just say that people around me have gotten so spoiled. To the point that if for some crazy reason. ( Which is very rare ) that I forget my camera. They go into a panic because the expect me to bring it.

I must have about 30,000 Negatives of all kinds of happenings and events between family and nature and landscapes... Etc... Etc... And now that I have my Digital Camera. Look out world. Now if I can find the time between my career and life to get into some photography classes I will be ok.

Lets just say that people around me have gotten so spoiled. To the point that if for some crazy reason. ( Which is very rare ) that I forget my camera. They go into a panic because the expect me to bring it.

I must have about 30,000 Negatives of all kinds of happenings and events between family and nature and landscapes... Etc... Etc... And now that I have my Digital Camera. Look out world. Now if I can find the time between my career and life to get into some photography classes I will be ok.

Im the SAME way!!! I need an ENTIRE room just to store all my photos,albums,& negatives...now that I bought a Digtal Cam I'm gonna need another room just to store all the cds I burn the pictures on....because having the actual photo isnt enough...I need BACK-UPS of everything...hehehe ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Im the SAME way!!! I need an ENTIRE room just to store all my photos,albums,& negatives...now that I bought a Digtal Cam I'm gonna need another room just to store all the cds I burn the pictures on....because having the actual photo isnt enough...I need BACK-UPS of everything...hehehe ;)

I am with ya on that one... I must say. I saw some of the pics from that page you are on. They are some incredible shots of you. I would like to one day get into photographing the female body and facial shots both color and black and white. But I also love landscapes. It is alot easier to get a building or a mountain to pose than it is to get a woman to pose for me. As an amature. And not doing it as a profession. It is hard to get someone willing to get in front of my camera.

Just hoping one day I can get my ass in gear and find time when I am not working to get my ass into school for photography. And do that as a hobby and side gig. That is where my heart is.

Originally posted by weyes

i've got a b.f.a. in photography and can't make a living at it. if you're not all digital/photo shop/manipulation up the wazoo, yer lost. anyone wanna hire a girl who still believes in emulsion?

This is the reason why I said side gig. :) I already have my career set. Just would be nice to do a hobby and make a little something while I do it. But if that does not work. I can still do it because I love it.

This is the reason why I said side gig. :) I already have my career set. Just would be nice to do a hobby and make a little something while I do it. But if that does not work. I can still do it because I love it.

hey that website Im on www.TALENTBOX.com is my sister's fiancee's website...you should sign up and post and ad on the messageboard staing that you are looking for female models do do a test for "time for prints" so you wont have to pay them...that website get millions of hits, plus they have a lot of model w/ their portfolios posted on there...Im sure you'll find models ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hey that website Im on www.TALENTBOX.com is my sister's fiancee's website...you should sign up and post and ad on the messageboard staing that you are looking for female models do do a test for "time for prints" so you wont have to pay them...that website get millions of hits, plus they have a lot of model w/ their portfolios posted on there...Im sure you'll find models ;)

Thanks Hun. I will definately look into it. I really dont want to do studio work. I want to do work with a subject out in the public. Like NYC or some place out in the country...

I don't know I am up for just about anything. I will check out the link when I get home from work.