Clubplanet Nightlife Community

UM falls to Ohio State

digital7

Dam Digital I was hoping no one would even think about starting a thread about this topic.I don't want to get into details because I will start getting pissed,but I do have one thing to say to all those MIAMI haters that live in miami........

FUCK :bigfinge:YOU!!

the best team, unfortunately, did not win last night. of course, 5 turnovers didnt help our cause, but we dont deserve to have a victory taken away from us by a referee claiming there was pass interference, which there wasnt obviously.

I thought it was a good call

I mean the guy is fixing to jump to get the ball and the UM player has ahold of his arm. That my friends is called pass interference. Plus they called a pass interfernce on Ohio State in OT that looked almost identical as the Miami call.:idea:

sorrry, but that wasn't pass interference. he grabbed his arm after the pass had gotten to him. u make a call like that to end a national championship game. unless it was clear cut...which it was not. all the announcers said it...all the sportscasters said it.

but...that still does not take away from the fact that ohio state deserved the win. as painful as it was...they took it to the canes. 5 to's doesn't help the cause.

canes have nothing to be ashamed of. they had a great year and could've won it themselves. with the talent they have coming in...and the coaching staff that they have...

they'll be back.

Originally posted by thehog

I thought it was a good call

I mean the guy is fixing to jump to get the ball and the UM player has ahold of his arm. That my friends is called pass interference. Plus they called a pass interfernce on Ohio State in OT that looked almost identical as the Miami call

thank God u arent an official...u are just as bad as those zebras in the game...flat out the nation hates Miami...and the game was stolen...but like i told Leo after the game...if u gotta put ur hopes in the officials and on one call...then u deserve to lose...Univ. of Miami shouldnt have been in that situation to have their whole season fall on the call of a stupid zebra...but thats college football for ya....goes to show what it took to beat Miami: 5 turnovers, 1 critical bad call and our star running back out of the game with a knee injury....UM has nothing to be ashamed about...we WILL be there next year...cant say the same about Ohio State

Originally posted by lolahotass

Did you guys hear that the official that made that "pass interference" call had to write 2 letters of apology for "bad calls" in the past?

WTF is that? Why he was even officiating a National Title Game is beyond me.

u adding fuel to my fire about the "National Conspiracy Against the Univ. of Miami";) :tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

u adding fuel to my fire about the "National Conspiracy Against the Univ. of Miami";) :tongue:

Just stating what I heard on Zeta this morning:eek:

BUT the game should not have depended on a call anyway. Miami played like shit - MaGahee's knee was destroyed - Dorsey ended up hurt.

IT STILL SUCKS THOUGH - WE SHOULD HAVE WON:(