Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need help choosing...

I guess I'm the only one without a cell phone here...

But I need help choosing the best cellular service for central/northern NJ and NYC. I narrowed it down to verizon, cingular, at&t and t-mobile. But I don't know how good their signals are (all i know is sprint pcs sucks). Suggestions would help a ton.

By the way I'm new here!:D

Welcome! :)

I've heard a lot of good things about Verizon, but T-mobile has been vastly improved since the DT takeover. I understand that their plans are great and their reception is generally pretty good as well.

And I don't have a celly either, so don't feel too bad. :laugh:

Originally posted by nataraja

think i might pay a little more and go with verizon:(

lol. i switched to verizon and i wouldnt even think about changing to anyone else. i sound like a commercial...

my first cell ever was at&t and it sucked, my 2nd was sprint and they are morons, now i got verizon, they are the best :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i switched to verizon and i wouldnt even think about changing to anyone else. i sound like a commercial...

my first cell ever was at&t and it sucked, my 2nd was sprint and they are morons, now i got verizon, they are the best :tongue:

I have sprint. Dont you FUCKING hate CUSTOMER CARE CLAIR...

That stupid fucking electronic bitch.

Anyway enough ranting. I only have spring cause a friend of mine owns a store and I have a demo line so it is only $15.00 a month for unlimited everything. But to be honest. I would definately go with verizon. They have the widest coverage and they are also the clearest. And there customer service is above all. Then again since the lay offs. I dont know. But I know that they were.