Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy Miss February 2003 Charis Boyle Issue Party

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Friday Jan. 10 @ Nation DC

from primacycompanies.com:

DC101 Presents Playboy Miss February 2003 Charis Boyle Issue Party. Join CHARIS BOYLE, MIRIAM GONZALEZ, STEPHANIE HEINRICH, CHRISTI SHAKE, SERRIA TAWAN, CYNTHIA ARROYO, HEATHER CHRISTENSEN, SHILOH MCCORMICK, TIFFANY HOLLIDAY, SPECIAL EDITION MODELS AND CYBER GIRLS as they strut their sexy selves down the runway during our Lingerie Fashion Show. This is one night you do not want to miss. Come hang out with Playboy's Miss February 2003 Charis Boyle and all her friends. DJs spinning all night long! Mr. Greengenes will be performing live!! Thats right, Mr. Greengenes!

Limited VIP tickets are available which include: Free Parking, Special Commemorative Autographed Plaque From Miss February Herself, Complimentary Coat Check, Private Bar, Complimentary Glass of Champagne and much more.

ON SALE: Thursday, January 2 at 5:00p

TICKETS: General Admission $25 / VIP $75

AGES: 18+

w000000000t

who's up for it?? i know i'm going!!!

I might go. My bf mentioned it to me so we will probably be going. LOL If I do go I will be the one wearing a nice silver "slutty" dress and black heels. :D Gotta love my sense of style only because I dont care what others think. :tongue: Only in cases that matter I do.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by cookiegirl

btw, is it just me or do this chick's legs look disproportionate to the rest of her body. . . ? Her knees are each nearly as large as her head!

:shaky:

looking at this picture thats what i thought too, but i have the issue at home, and the legs are fine :):) but where's the ass???? thats what i want to know! im tired of big breasted/ no assed blonde chicks. will playboy ever get tired of them? what i want is a happy medium, or more ass than chest, but it cant just be any old ass... anyway, just thought i would go off on that for a sec.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

btw, is it just me or do this chick's legs look disproportionate to the rest of her body. . . ? Her knees are each nearly as large as her head!

:shaky:

Nope it's just you, she looks perfectly fine to me:D

Now stop complaining and post some more pics of your clothes.....

I don't really see the point of this event. Guys are going to spend all this money to go see playmates who wouldn't give them the time of day or even be in the same room with those guys without lots of security being present. Seems pointless when you can go to one of the regular crap-ass clubs for cheaper and pick up a drunk college girl instead.

Originally posted by Kuro

I don't really see the point of this event. Guys are going to spend all this money to go see playmates who wouldn't give them the time of day or even be in the same room with those guys without lots of security being present. Seems pointless when you can go to one of the regular crap-ass clubs for cheaper and pick up a drunk college girl instead.

i think the point might be that Miss February is the wife of Nation's owner and probably wanted to have a little get together - and make a few bucks too! BTW, for those of you have been to Modern in Georgetown, she designed the place and runs it!

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

BTW, for those of you have been to Modern in Georgetown, she designed the place and runs it!

No shit? That's interesting.

I understand the point of throwing the party. I just don't understand why people would be so eager to go to it. But I don't understand anything people do.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Sweet. But if you can't get that outfit back from the cleaners in time, I'll gladly follow you around all night and offer up my hands. But that's just cause I'm a gentleman and all. :rolleyes:

And if you don't have any bottoms to go with the outfit my hands are available as well.