Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday (1/10) @ Exit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

Hey Larry.. are these flyers that you're making up for Mikey actually being printed out and distributed? Cause if so, I want them for my wall. :D

I am working on that, it is pretty pricey though.

I am making flyers for another club I work at on saturdays and he may be able to hook me up with a deal.

I can always print you one.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

this is outta hand now. You try to do something positive and haters keep tryin to shit on you.

Thorin--how long have you been in this biz? and u react like that to this situation? Bro--u know the promoters over there, you used to work with them. If u have a problem w/them, CALL THEM and resolve shit, dont ruin my thread with uneccessary drama.

This post is about THE MIDNIGHT ROOM and something POSITIVE we're tryin to do there....I simply mentioned how Dom is opening the main floor b/c he's my friend and i know people who like to hear him so i wanted to let them know he was playing.

Im not even gettin involved btw you and dom and exit. Settle that yourselves...

ANYWAYS---MIDNIGHT ROOM THIS WEEK, no drama, just beats, good beats and good peeps....Midnight list to get in :D

Mike Bugout

if u read my post the other day i mentioned that i like your sound and i like your promotional team...i just do not like exit and the manner in which they promote.....tons of djs out there and they need mine...come on guys....."can u say desperation!!!!!"

peace

ta

peace

ta

well lets just let everyone play this night out the way they want to.. no hate at all .. who cares if dom comes out and tries to rip up the floor... that only means that johnny vicious is gonna have to play that much harder... and then you nkow who is gonna clean up al the dirty work... NERO is gonna tear the roof off the place so let those cats warm up the crowd however they want.. it all about how u close out the show rite or wrong.. good luck to all the peeps in the red room spinnin and the white room spinni...

To dj Mike Bugout i heard your mix on metro mix radio and was enjoyin it the whole way through.. u threw in a lil bit of pvd and tiesto in there if i am not mistaken... and to dj Jon Stephan good luck to u also... u might not remember but i met u at Vinyl... anyways have a great night and everyone and bang out those beats

Don't HATE... COOPERATE... lol.. let al all hang out guys cuz u are all the future of NYC night life

Originally posted by promojunkie

Dom Capello spins pretty hard house. Why is he opening in the 1st place? I understand he'll spin for a bag of peanuts. But couldn't they get a different DJ to open the night. It's cool spinning on the main floor and all, but that's not what it's all about. I predict that the crowd will not be pleased when he starts banging out hard tracks way before peak hours in an attempt to steal the main floor residency. My opinion is that Dom should stay in the red room where everyone enjoyed his music and take charge up there. He shouldn't set foot in the main booth. Especially not to open. And this is not saying that Dom is a bad DJ. Its just that he is being placed in the wrong genre and it will have a negative effect on the vibe of the club. Which is what the promoters should be focused on instead of just throwing DJs together. I'm not saying I'm a club genious. But I really wish I had some say at that placec because it could really be a premeire venue if run properly.

exit could care less about music...if u can sell 50 pre-sold tixs u can spin anywhere in that club....lolololol:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by thorinaiello

exit could care less about music...if u can sell 50 pre-sold tixs u can spin anywhere in that club....lolololol:laugh: :laugh:

...you know, i dont know you from a can of paint, but i'd say you're acting way too infantile on this thread...granted, you probably have justification for being upset but take it somewhere else...it is totally misplaced here...and all you're really doing is reaffirming the stereotype of a promoter...dramatizing and bitching and pointing fingers...show some class and do it the right way...or dont do it at all...

peace

-nick

p.s. i am making a serious effort to go this friday with qwest...not cause its exit...not cause of the promotional team...but to support...hope to see you all there...drama-free...

Originally posted by phatman

...you know, i dont know you from a can of paint, but i'd say you're acting way too infantile on this thread...granted, you probably have justification for being upset but take it somewhere else...it is totally misplaced here...and all you're really doing is reaffirming the stereotype of a promoter...dramatizing and bitching and pointing fingers...show some class and do it the right way...or dont do it at all...

peace

-nick

p.s. i am making a serious effort to go this friday with qwest...not cause its exit...not cause of the promotional team...but to support...hope to see you all there...drama-free...

The wise man speaks....Agreed! :)

Originally posted by phatman

also agreed!!

Hope to see u friday--i havent seen u since Euphoria Lounge!! :D

Drink is on meeee this time...

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by thorinaiello

how do u figure? I have seen some great djs in there... dont hate on the place... its going for a new scene and i respect that... i dont know abt the side rooms but you cant spin on the main floor just from selling 50 pre solds.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pjgurl

how do u figure? I have seen some great djs in there... dont hate on the place... its going for a new scene and i respect that... i dont know abt the side rooms but you cant spin on the main floor just from selling 50 pre solds.......:rolleyes:

White Room and Red Room is the only place in exit where that still goes on since Evolution has started.

Steph i had a review thread but cant find it right now...I'll call u tomorrow and give u the full low down but in short

Room wasnt ready

Turnout was hurt by weather

But

We rocked it and still did very decent numbers

next week is gonna be re-dic.

Mike Bugout

White Room and Red Room is the only place in exit where that still goes on since Evolution has started.

Steph i had a review thread but cant find it right now...I'll call u tomorrow and give u the full low down but in short

Room wasnt ready

But

Mike Bugout

Here ya go:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137144

Room wasnt ready

But

Mike Bugout

cool, can't wait to hear bout it...

had a feeling the weather would have done some damage but that's good u guys did decent, shows u can hold your own.