Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday (1/10) @ Exit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reacharound

MISSES BUTTERWORTH SAYS THAT STEALING DJ'S IS OKAY SO LONG AS NO ONE STEALS MY TASTY FROSTING!

MMMM I CAN'T BELEIVE IS NOT THORIN! OH WaIT, it IS THORIN!

RAAaarARaRRRRR

attachment.php?postid=1213076

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:feg.gif

I seriously can't believe this turned into drama without me involved about Exit.......

I vowed never to go back there but I am going back because I know the staff that is running this party has a different plan to make this shit be aiight to chill at........

Folks, its all about having a good time so just come and chill. If it doesn't work out then fine, but at least give it a shot. Exit is too nice a space to just write off......

Well all I have to say is that I think another thread should be started up before Friday cause I'm not touching any of this bullshit with a 10 foot pole. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not anymore. This fucking bullshit drama takes so much away from what nitelife is supposed to be about.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I vowed never to go back there but I am going back because I know the staff that is running this party has a different plan to make this shit be aiight to chill at........

I think we all did :laugh2:

Originally posted by reacharound

MISSES BUTTERWORTH SAYS THAT STEALING DJ'S IS OKAY SO LONG AS NO ONE STEALS MY TASTY FROSTING!

MMMM I CAN'T BELEIVE IS NOT THORIN! OH WaIT, it IS THORIN!

RAAaarARaRRRRR

attachment.php?postid=1213076

Whoaaaa Thorin! Is there something you never told me??? :eek:

JK :tongue: hehehe

Only reason im stepping foot in there is cause NERO is gonna ripp this place apart, I hope you are all ready? hes got some of the sickest tracks instore for this night, Gonna be off the Hook , What more can i ask for than to have Nero doing afterhours where he belongs, See you all there!!!!!!!!!! NERO Lay the shit down this friday like i know u can, you people will not be dissapointed!!!!

I think I have to represent this one. . .last time I was at Exit was the last time Nero was there which was awhile ago. . .an I seen Jon Stephen spin like 6 months ago at open decks. . .Jon remember we were guzzling the dos equis XXX. . .well I gotta see how FAT my paycheck is. . .hope to see everyone Friday. . .anyone wants to meet up email me PoRqPiNe40@aol.com

Originally posted by MikeMc

I think I have to represent this one. . .last time I was at Exit was the last time Nero was there which was awhile ago. . .an I seen Jon Stephen spin like 6 months ago at open decks. . .Jon remember we were guzzling the dos equis XXX. . .well I gotta see how FAT my paycheck is. . .hope to see everyone Friday. . .anyone wants to meet up email me PoRqPiNe40@aol.com

:confused: I'm a little confused - how do fat paychecks, dos equis and anthony nero coincide??

dos equis XXX was the beer me and Jon were drinkin last time I saw him spin at open decks(pseudo loft). . .If I have a fat paycheck, that means I am defenitely goin out. . .and the last time I was exit was when nero was there. . .Maybe you don't read to good, or you just have trouble comprehending. . .anyways I don't see how hard that was to understand. . .hope to see everybody in the Midnight room or at a Meet UP I haven't seen some of u guys in a REALLY long time. . .email me if there's a meet up please(I don't check the boards that often anymore). . .MikeMc

Originally posted by sandman1130

Only reason im stepping foot in there is cause NERO is gonna ripp this place apart, I hope you are all ready? hes got some of the sickest tracks instore for this night, Gonna be off the Hook , What more can i ask for than to have Nero doing afterhours where he belongs, See you all there!!!!!!!!!! NERO Lay the shit down this friday like i know u can, you people will not be dissapointed!!!!

That is definitly the only reason im steppin foot back in that place...

dos equis XXX was the beer me and Jon were drinkin last time I saw him spin at open decks(pseudo loft). . .If I have a fat paycheck, that means I am defenitely goin out. . .and the last time I was exit was when nero was there. . .Maybe you don't read to good, or you just have trouble comprehending. . .anyways I don't see how hard that was to understand. . .hope to see everybody in the Midnight room or at a Meet UP I haven't seen some of u guys in a REALLY long time. . .email me if there's a meet up please(I don't check the boards that often anymore). . .MikeMc

No, I think it was just the structure of the post that made it hard for me to follow - i was thinking you were some extra DJ trying to rip on jon and anthony and i didn't really get it. It has nothing to do with my reading skills - i'm an I-Law major at Georgetown and I read more daily than I would even want to read in a year so I'm jusssssst fine with that - trust me ;) Makes much more sense now that you've rephrased it - paycheck --> booze --> party rather than party --> booze --> paycheck

. . .Maybe you don't read to good, or you just have trouble comprehending. . .

...maybe you don't write too well...dingleberry...how fuckin funny that you would react like that after writing a post like that...i had to bust out my secret agent annie decoder ring to help me out...and that still didnt help...

Originally posted by phatman

...maybe you don't write too well...dingleberry...how fuckin funny that you would react like that after writing a post like that...i had to bust out my secret agent annie decoder ring to help me out...and that still didnt help...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was trying to be nice and restrain myself from saying it too :laugh2:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

eh its ok...i havent seen/spoken to my great unlce in a few years...he lived a very full life (almost 90 years)...its just a little sad to lose the last member of my family that came from scandinavia

Best wishes to you and your family.