Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Representing Miami!!!!!

djoscarg

I Just dont see all The Hype sorrounding Oscar G. I dont think he is the best DJ in Miami much less to be playing in London. And who knows these days ive seen people alter flyer information with hi tech computer graphics so i dont know.

DJ Laz for example has been tearing up Power 96 for years and has had club deep packed way longer space was ever invented.If anyone he deserves the credit for putting Miami on the map. People from all over come her and listen to Power 96.

yet i never see his name mentioned with Edgar V and Oscar G.

There OK Djs ill give you that but they are overated.

Now if that other guy Ralph Falcon was anygood power would have put him on thier mix roster wouldnt some of you agree?:blank:

Originally posted by klubveteran

I Just dont see all The Hype sorrounding Oscar G. I dont think he is the best DJ in Miami much less to be playing in London. And who knows these days ive seen people alter flyer information with hi tech computer graphics so i dont know.

DJ Laz for example has been tearing up Power 96 for years and has had club deep packed way longer space was ever invented.If anyone he deserves the credit for putting Miami on the map. People from all over come her and listen to Power 96.

Now if that other guy Ralph Falcon was anygood power would have put him on thier mix roster wouldnt some of you agree?:blank:

:eek:

LMAO!!! :laugh:

DJ Laz Rocks!:rock:

Seriously though....I really think Klubvet has issues if he prefers DJ Laz over OG and Ralph Falcon!!! Isn't this the guy that usually posts ab Edgar V and goes on and on ab how great he is and how we should all support and blah blah blah anyways?!?!? I love Edgar, but I think he just wants to do away with Edgar's competetion =/

Let the Drama begin...... :rolleyes::tongue::laugh:

HA HA HA HA :laugh: :laugh: This has to be a joke.

Guest saleen351

well he did play london, i know that for a fact...

but the real question is did we really land on the moon in 1969 or was that hollywood film making?

i know nothing of hip hop, so i can't argue with what you say..

this is a joke right? :laugh: .. Klubveteran, what's up with the drama my friend? How many beers have you had already? how many xanax have you swallowed? or what have you swallowed? :D

btw Oscar, How did the night go? :)

:laugh: :laugh: put the pipe down...

i dont mean to start drama. Dont get me wrong Ive been to Space before and ive heard Oscar and he is OK. But all he plays is House. Laz mixes salsa to hip hop to Trance to latin beats. That takes way more skills than some guy playing house music all night. If anything Laz and others like him on Power should be getting more recognition.Im willing to bet more people in Miami know Laz over Oscar G. Not everybody goes to Space remember and everyone I KNOW listens to Power 96. Think of that too;)

i dont mean to start drama. Dont get me wrong Ive been to Space before and ive heard Oscar and he is OK. But all he plays is House. Laz mixes salsa to hip hop to Trance to latin beats. That takes way more skills than some guy playing house music all night. If anything Laz and others like him on Power should be getting more recognition.Im willing to bet more people in Miami know Laz over Oscar G. Not everybody goes to Space remember and everyone I KNOW listens to Power 96. Think of that too;)

I'd hate 2 say it, but he does have a point in some odd way or another.....:blank:

yah, your totally right Klubveteran .. I'd also pick someone that is CHEESY as f**k like DJ Laz and is only in this industry to make a quick buck with his subpar mixing and weak compilations. I would never think of supporting someone like Oscar G, becuase the sad reality is that he like's to keep it real. Furthermore, He has done a great deal for the Miami scene both locally as internationally ... why I would pick Oscar defies me? .. eveyone know's DJ Laz is the way to go?

Originally posted by digital7

yah, your totally right Klubveteran .. I'd also pick someone that is CHEESY as f**k like DJ Laz and is only in this industry to make a quick buck with his subpar mixing and weak compilations. I would never think of supporting someone like Oscar G, becuase the sad reality is that he like's to keep it real. Furthermore, He has done a great deal for the Miami scene both locally as internationally ... why I would pick Oscar defies me? .. eveyone know's DJ Laz is the way to go?

Hmmm....I think I detect a bit of sarcasm from Digital:eek: :blank::confused:

damn, were u dropped as a baby?:confused: ....Oscar G does production work and has been in the industry for a very very very very long time...u think Laz has more skills in Djing than Oscar G?:laugh: ...bro u too much....next thing u will tell me is that, Dj Zog is better than Roly:laugh:

im still not sure if your serious...just in case...Take DJ Laz along with any other DJ on power 96...Im not saying there not talented nor that they dont deserve recognition(which they do have)... What i am saying is listen to anyone of there sets...I bet you'll find similar if not the same exact songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... SO if your musical tastes are not that deep and diverse????...Maybe you will enjoy yourself and the music...

If youve ever heard OG spin YOU KNOW he's gonna take you on that journey and hit you from a different angle every week...Week in and week out... Laz deserves whatever has come his way ...And i think he's had a pretty successful career...

I just prefer listening to someone whose gonna keep it fresh & new... And is going to stick by what he/ she believes...

Not sit there and be a jukebox , and play whatever songs are requested....

"don't mean to start drama.. "ummmmm to late .. :laugh: don’t let name recognition, be one of your gauges for assessing talent. imo Oscar G would take DJ Laz to school and back based on pure skills..I won’t bother getting into how musically challenged, I think the typical Power96 listener is. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

imo Oscar G would take DJ Laz to school and back based on pure skills..

i agree 100% with u Tony...but IMO Gino Latino will take Oscar G and Laz to school...his mid-day disco mixes were tops...he kept it real playing the music that started it all disco...they should stick Gino in the new building at Space:laugh: ;):tongue:

Yur probably the first person ever that I've ever heard talk about Club Deep... so I thank you for the natural laugh ... :hat: