Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini: The REAL MIAMI House Session

digital7

Originally posted by laliux

I will laugh my ass off if he included on this CD his Sunrise Session hits: Safe from Harm, Chase the Sun, Welcome to the Jungle, that Billy Jean remix or Lalaland. :blown: :blown:

Those r the ones that u always "predicted" he would play huh??

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Those r the ones that u always "predicted" he would play huh??

I had like 10 tracks that I predicted he would play and he would always play at least 4 of them in his first hour but back to your question: yes, those were on my list of predictions. :tongue:

when a dj becomes too predictable this means it is time for a new sunrise sessions king. we need some fresh blood @ the new space. dj's oscar g & roland @ space to represent the TRUE MIAMI HOUSESESSOIONS to the fullest. let's have a dj contest much like the cooljunkie dj contest this past year 2002 to decide the new resident @ space alonside roland and oscar.

mr. vipnerd i have to meet u dude. u r very intelligent and u know ur shit. hope 2 meet u @ sander klienenberg in a week 1/2

biz, i completely understand where u r coming from my man.

ATTN:LOUIS PUIG have a dj contest we need a SPECTACULAR AND UNPREDICTABLE NEW KING OF THE NEW SUNRISE SESSIONS @ SPACE.

Originally posted by biznation00

Peepz, come on.. Why so much animosity?? I don't think Ivano meant to "slap Roly or Oscar in the face" by having that tittle.. He's been good to Roly & I've never heard the man bash any local dj, much less one of the Space residents..

I notice that some of you don't like Ivano but there's no need to turn this thread into an anti-Ivano campaign. I mean it's understandable to speak your mind, but you guys ripped the man an extra @sshole. It's like throwin' tomatoes at a stand up comic. I mean, if you were a part of the crowd, would you just sit there not laugh or maybe walk away?? or would you find the nearest tomato & toss it at him?? Except for Saleen, I know what he would do.

There are djs I don't like for whatever reasons, but I try not to post harsh comments about them or their music on a public board. Basically it's for the simple fact that I don't do their job & I respect the fact that they have to show up to work week in & out & move a crowd of hundreds. On top of that, Djs are the first to be held responsible for the outcome, crowd, or lack there of.. So with this in mind, I keep my mouth shut. Maybe one day out of conversation with someone I trust or a tru friend- I'll mention I don't like or agree with what john or jane doe are playin' but in the meantime I try to keep most of those thoughts to myself. It's just something I learned over time.

Speak freely, its a free country & you are all entitled to your opinions.. I just felt like stating my opinion & shedding some light on the growing controversy before it becomes a rumor...:blank:

Well said Biz!!!!

Originally posted by mimid

:confused: No!!! Sorry! But feel free to let me know.... :D

:laugh: :laugh:

fak Ivano for being an ass!!! :mad:

There was this one time at band camp.. oops!! :D .. There was this one time outside Crobar and this guy approached him to "congratulate" him for his set upstairs in the VIP and asked him for a CD and you know what this sucker did? .. he sold his CD to this kid for $20 bucks, a god damn CD burnt on a computer. Now Biz, tell me if this guy is a class act or what?.... let's hope Roly never becomes like this prick. :blown:

There was this one time at band camp.. oops!! :D .. There was this one time outside Crobar and this guy approached him to "congratulate" him for his set upstairs in the VIP and asked him for a CD and you know what this sucker did? .. he sold his CD to this kid for $20 bucks, a god damn CD burnt on a computer. Now Biz, tell me if this guy is a class act or what?.... let's hope Roly never becomes like this prick. :blown:

Never knew he was this much an assssssss!!!

fak Ivano for being an ass!!! let's hope Roly never becomes like this prick.

1. i dont care that the man is an ass...and has an ego so big u need two DJ booths to hold...would i care about his the quality of music and party atmosphere that he puts out...IMO he doesnt do it...and i am NOT the only one that thinks like this...

2. that will never happen to Roly....he comes from a GOOD CUBAN upbringing...;):tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

1. i dont care that the man is an ass...and has an ego so big u need two DJ booths to hold...would i care about his the quality of music and party atmosphere that he puts out...IMO he doesnt do it...and i am NOT the only one that thinks like this...

2. that will never happen to Roly....he comes from a GOOD CUBAN upbringing...;):tongue:

word!

ivano fukin suxx and ive been saying it since 2000 when i first saw him..

hes fun to look at and abuse though when hes spinning cause i wonder what drugs hes on ..

ever notice he leaves the booth and goes into the back part of the patio where its closed off and the dumpsters are behind the door?

well he always be going back there for a min or 2 and then comming back with the glassiest eyes and stumbling and then when he starts spinning he stares at the cieling and rolls his eyes to the beat. funny ass shit..

to many djs in florida with the same style and its horrible..

ivano swears hes an old school tenaglia

ivno ur nowhere near him so plzzz stop pretending

yuppp i know he does that is the sad part cause my friend wanted a cd and i went to go ask him if he has a cd and thinkin maybe since he sees my face EVERYWEEKEND that maybe hell be like aight here but he was nope $20 and i laughed in his face and walked away..

then i got one of my girls to go up and ask him and he gave it to her for free loll

dont matter cause the cd got tossed out the window on the highway halfway through the ride home:laugh: :laugh:

biz, please make sure that louis puig reads this thread. i know that he posts on club planet from time 2 time. the masses have spoken. all the anger and dissapointment that the TRUE MIAMI club goers have been hiding deep down inside our musical hearts towards ivano linguini has surfaced and louis must be made aware of it.

peace out

abe