Bitching thread

sassa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

just bitch....

i hate school, i hate not having a job, i hate my professors, i hate my fake friends, i hate my stupid boyfriend, i hate mexican food, and i hate bitches that wear fake nails.

Why do u hate your b/f???

I hate my life...I hate my b/f well EX now ass , I hate how it's too hard to get into a prestiguos college, I hate that my parents bitch at me all the time and say what a loser I am,

I hate everythign right now b/c

I got dumped

I cry myself to sleep every night

I m loosing my job

My life is so boring

I hate living in CALIFORNIA!!!

I hate not having enough money

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by totallytrance

I hate my life...I hate my b/f well EX now ass , I hate how it's too hard to get into a prestiguos college, I hate that my parents bitch at me all the time and say what a loser I am,

I got dumped

I m loosing my job

My life is so boring

why do you hate living in california...:(

he's not my bf, he's some random dude who got in way too deep, way too early.

i'm sure there has to be some positive things in your life right now...look, you are alive, beautiful, young....(i'm assuming)

i hope you feel better..:isok::)

Originally posted by totallytrance

I got dumped

I m loosing my job

My life is so boring

wow that sux. everyone hits lows here and there. when u come out of it u wiill realize how petty it all is. you will find a new job, a new guy (a better one), make money, move to where ever you want eventually... it's so funny how when u are in a low you always think it is so terrible but really it is all in your head and the sooner you realize that, the sooner it is over.

ha... holy shit sassa... this is the best b-day gift ever cause if anyone needs to bitch it's me. :)

i hate that for the past week i've gone to sleep when the sun rises

i hate that i have nothing to wake up for... (xmas break, no job, too fuckin cold to wander the city) :blown:

i hate that my best friend is down in miami and i'm not there with her

i hate my school

:cuss:

i hate jappy bitches (sorry guys but if you want to binghamton university, you'd hate them too... i promise)

i hate frat boys... well no... i hate the frat boys in binghamton. they are the worst... boys who were the biggest losers EVER in high school who somehow got into college and become frat boys and spend their time hazing the fuck out of everyone and getting off on the ONLY power trip.

i hate that i don't know what i wanna do with my life...

i hate that i'm single... and i hate that it's kinda my fault...

:no:

i hate the cold ass muthafuckin weather that will not relent...

....................................furthermore........................................

i hate the fact that if the city is this cold it's about 80 times colder in that hellish place called binghamton that awaits me when school starts...

:frust:

i hate that i hate so many things. :hang:

i hate sprint, i hate capital one, i hate when people dont know how good they are, i hate my paycheck i got today, i hate the fact that 98% of my friends want to do the same boring crap every weekend, and i agree with what djmoonshine said about being single.

Originally posted by destiny779

i hate sprint, i hate capital one, i hate when people dont know how good they are, i hate my paycheck i got today, i hate the fact that 98% of my friends want to do the same boring crap every weekend, and i agree with what djmoonshine said about being single.

#1: You should hate yourself for getting Capital 1. They are thiefs.

#2: I am with you on the whole friends thing doing the same shit every weekend. And they are like " I don't feel like going out this weekend, why dont we just rent a movie" Hello Blockfuckingbuster is running out of selections. Grrr I need friends who like to party a little more.

#3: For a while after I broke up with my ex I was kinda happy not to be attached and do as I pleased. And have fun flirting and what not at bars etc. But now I am fucking sick of it. I want a girly to come home to damn it. One to chill and watch movies with and all the other good shit that comes along with a relationship.

So when are you free... And what show we going to see?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by somebitch

they are much better than a lot of other credit card companies... :idea:

Yes. But that does not mean that they are not theifs. I was not being rude in her direction. I am just so sick and tired of alot of the credit companies that rob people blind.

haha. damn girl u r pretty crazy driving like that in a corolla. :laugh:

we need to race one day. ;)

girl, you will be eating my dust...i drive fast all the time....;)

the best place to race is the 5 freeway in california....between where i live and LA, you can go 90-110 for miles zooming between cars going 65-80.....:D

Originally posted by sassa

girl, you will be eating my dust...i drive fast all the time....;)

the best place to race is the 5 freeway in california....between where i live and LA, you can go 90-110 for miles zooming between cars going 65-80.....:D

so do i and my acura would kill your corolla ;)

so do i and my acura would kill your corolla ;)

i don't have a corolla? :confused: that piece of shit i was referring to before was a car from Enterprise Rent a Car...(also bastards, overcharging me all the time).

:D

Originally posted by elementx

#1: You should hate yourself for getting Capital 1. They are thiefs.

#2: I am with you on the whole friends thing doing the same shit every weekend. And they are like " I don't feel like going out this weekend, why dont we just rent a movie" Hello Blockfuckingbuster is running out of selections. Grrr I need friends who like to party a little more.

#3: For a while after I broke up with my ex I was kinda happy not to be attached and do as I pleased. And have fun flirting and what not at bars etc. But now I am fucking sick of it. I want a girly to come home to damn it. One to chill and watch movies with and all the other good shit that comes along with a relationship.

So when are you free... And what show we going to see?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

1. yes they are

2. im tired of sitting home and renting movies with my friends...i dont mind doing it, but when they either want to rent every weekend, go to a movie every weekend ...in other words do the same thing every weekend...i feel like screaming my head off:blank: :)

3. after i broke up with my bf, i was the same as you..happy and all that to be single and do my own thing...now a good guy would be nice:mad:

4. rent, aida, or lion king if possible:D

:tongue: