Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitching thread

sassa

Originally posted by destiny779

i hate one of my jobs, i hate bills, i hate snow, i hate people that you help through everything and they throw it back in your face, i hate that i cant seem to find a good guy anywhere, i hate people that think im something im not

ok i feel better now

no more bitching for me:tongue:

I hate driving on the highway. And there are 4 lanes. And there is a car in each of the 4 lanes and they are all going the same speed. Blocking shit load of cars behind them.

I hate people who stop at 4 way stop signs. It is stoptional dont you know...

I hate people who pull out of a parking lot or from a stop sign in front of you and go 2 miles an hour. Or try to get all the way to the left lane. Fuckers just could not wait till you passed.

I hate people who stop at yellow lights like they are red.

I hate people who let 5,000 people cut in front of them at a merge. Havnt they heard of alternate merge. One lane then the other back and forth.

On the other hand I hate those fuckers who purposely nail the gas to be a dick and not let you in. And then you wind up passing them because you drive alot faster than they do.

Come to think of it. I hate everyone on the road.

FUCKING ROAD RAGE, GOTTA LOVE IT.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

just bitch....

i hate school, i hate not having a job, i hate my professors, i hate my fake friends, i hate my stupid boyfriend, i hate mexican food, and i hate bitches that wear fake nails.

I hate women who bitch about:

Lack of Jobs (Go Get ONE)

Professors (Buck UP. We all have people to answer to)

Friends (I'm surprised you have any)

Boy Friends (That must be one patient man. Stick with him)

Food (Eat something else)

Other Peoples Nails (Jealous Bitch)

Men Complementing Them (because you would really hate if if know one noticed you)

& Your MAID (You have no JOB and a Maid??? AND YOU STILL BITCH ABOUT EVERYTING)

What makes you happy?

Originally posted by guyman1966

I hate women who bitch about:

Lack of Jobs (Go Get ONE)

Professors (Buck UP. We all have people to answer to)

Friends (I'm surprised you have any)

Boy Friends (That must be one patient man. Stick with him)

Food (Eat something else)

Other Peoples Nails (Jealous Bitch)

Men Complementing Them (because you would really hate if if know one noticed you)

& Your MAID (You have no JOB and a Maid??? AND YOU STILL BITCH ABOUT EVERYTING)

What makes you happy?

i hate miserable tight little assholes who have nothing else better to do than trash someone online...

you don't know anything about my life, so i would hope that you can not judge.

yes, i have a maid service come in every monday and clean my place....and i don't wear fake nails, so i'm definitely not jealous.

as for what makes me happy...it's putting losers like you in their rightful place :)

Originally posted by sassa

i hate miserable tight little assholes who have nothing else better to do than trash someone online...

you don't know anything about my life, so i would hope that you can not judge.

yes, i have a maid service come in every monday and clean my place....and i don't wear fake nails, so i'm definitely not jealous.

as for what makes me happy...it's putting losers like you in their rightful place :)

:clap::clap2::clap::clap2::aright::rock:

Originally posted by destiny779

feel better??:tongue::D

Much better...

You know a funny story... In the summer I go mountain biking all around Staten Island, for both my health and enjoyment. Anyway I was riding back home and as I am riding this old lady. Must have been about 70's 80's makes a right turn right into me as she was trying to make a right turn down a street. I mean she hit me knocked me off my fucking bike. I get up and I am so pissed. But when I saw it was an old lady I held back my anger.

UNTIL... She rolls her window down. And says I am so sorry I did not see you there... So I simply replied... Don't you think it is time you turned in your license. And the bitch smiled. I told the bitch I was not joking. I am between 230 and 240 lbs. On a big ass TREK mountain bike. How the fuck do you not see me...

I believe once you hit a certain age you should have to take your road test every 2 years...

Originally posted by elementx

Much better...

You know a funny story... In the summer I go mountain biking all around Staten Island, for both my health and enjoyment. Anyway I was riding back home and as I am riding this old lady. Must have been about 70's 80's makes a right turn right into me as she was trying to make a right turn down a street. I mean she hit me knocked me off my fucking bike. I get up and I am so pissed. But when I saw it was an old lady I held back my anger.

UNTIL... She rolls her window down. And says I am so sorry I did not see you there... So I simply replied... Don't you think it is time you turned in your license. And the bitch smiled. I told the bitch I was not joking. I am between 230 and 240 lbs. On a big ass TREK mountain bike. How the fuck do you not see me...

I believe once you hit a certain age you should have to take your road test every 2 years...

:rofl: :rofl: But it drives me more crazy when they hog the left lane with NO ONE in the two lanes ova!!!!! I swear even if you tried to flip 'em the bird, its a waste of time, they cant see that far.....LOL.

P.S....Get a Cannondale, they are much better :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

:rofl: :rofl: But it drives me more crazy when they hog the left lane with NO ONE in the two lanes ova!!!!! I swear even if you tried to flip 'em the bird, its a waste of time, they cant see that far.....LOL.

P.S....Get a Cannondale, they are much better :D

Trust me if I could afford a new Cannondale I would. But that would be worth more than my wonderful car. And that would be kinda irresposible. I love Cannondales. But this bike fits my needs and my budget.

Rent, Bills, Insurance and eating are my top priority. And what I have left over I try to both save and enjoy it as well. It is rough.

Originally posted by elementx

Trust me if I could afford a new Cannondale I would. But that would be worth more than my wonderful car. And that would be kinda irresposible. I love Cannondales. But this bike fits my needs and my budget.

Rent, Bills, Insurance and eating are my top priority. And what I have left over I try to both save and enjoy it as well. It is rough.

I hear ya,..gotta do what you gotta do... I used to own a 'specialized'...but the after sales service sucked big time! So I ditched it and got a cannondale. But I scrounged to get it, wasnt easy, but my buddies had 'em and they used to gloat. So, I made it a mission to get one. The bike is 'unbreakable'...sure can take a beating....and the 'travel' on the shocks just give a boner on downhills....LOL. Sorry if I'm gloating...its contagious:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

I hear ya,..gotta do what you gotta do... I used to own a 'specialized'...but the after sales service sucked big time! So I ditched it and got a cannondale. But I scrounged to get it, wasnt easy, but my buddies had 'em and they used to gloat. So, I made it a mission to get one. The bike is 'unbreakable'...sure can take a beating....and the 'travel' on the shocks just give a boner on downhills....LOL. Sorry if I'm gloating...its contagious:D

I hear ya. And dont forget to mention most of them are light as a feather... :)

I usually just take mine down by the beach and ride on the road that winds through the beach. I mostly do black top riding. So I dont need anything incredible. The only thing that bothers me about the bike is that sometimes the gears slip. I have to have it tuned.

I hate waking up at 4:30am everyday for work..

I hate being tired all day b/c I am up at 4:30am

I hate drunk people that spit all over you when they talk..

I hate when my car is broke, and I have to take a cab.

I hate when I fart all day and can't shit...

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: wtf would u try to drive that car 110 :confused: youre too funny.

because i was racing people on the freeway driving from LA and back...:tongue:

at least i beat a few porsches, bmw's, and audi's on the way back...:)