Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you NOT have sex with?

sassa

sorry i couldnt do a 'mentally challenged' women...i just couldnt call me a dick or agree with me thats cool...theres no way i could bring myself to do it...and i know that whole what if question : what if you lover suddenly became cripple or mentally retarded .....sorry hunny it aint happening :blown:

Originally posted by fierydesire

I don't know if I can fuck someone with no legs. . . Would they even be able to have sex?

...as long as the 3rd leg is there i guess?! lol......i dunno though...physical disabilities are a turn off for me...shallow yes...but the thruth.....

I like very masculine men. NO feminine guys !!!

I can't fuck guys with high pitch voices, soft mushy bodies, or even smaller sized men ) like if he's same size as me and is scrawny and skinny. I'm not into blond men either - I think it's a feminine hair color.

Becuz that would be like fucking a girl.

-Midgets: sorry Wee-Man

-Bad personal Hygiene: Teeth, Hair ect..., Underarms, feet, *including your bits and pieces.

-Bodily disfigurement: i.e like that freakish guy with the hand on Scary Movie, or that one lazy eye that'll f**kin' throw me off.

-Pencil dicks

-Extremely obese or skinny men

-Missing major body parts: legs, fingers, ect

-If you're too stupid to hold a conversation with, big turn off

-severe cases of Down's syndrome