Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy!?

Mystify

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a few pictorials recently for playboyand it wasn't about the money. It was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity and have no regrets:)

mystify I saw your pic, if you are interested go to playboy.com, they constantly have photo auditions in New york for the special editions You could def. do it ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ninadd

I did a few pictorials recently for playboyand it wasn't about the money. It was a once in a lifetime oppurtunity and have no regrets:)

mystify I saw your pic, if you are interested go to playboy.com, they constantly have photo auditions in New york for the special editions You could def. do it ;)

omg you must show me those pics... pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssse.

btw, I just read your profile ... are you really a scores girl?:eek:

Originally posted by gabo

omg you must show me those pics... pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssse.

btw, I just read your profile ... are you really a scores girl?:eek:

Yes I am although I only work like 2 days a week- I'm done with school so hopefully I'll be there more often until I save money then get a real job. It's a great job we make our own hours- I could leave for 2 months without telling anybody and show up again when I feel like it. It's expensive to work there- the only downfall

what was harder playboy, or working at scores???

and what famous people have you met from there

Guest gabo

Yes I am although I only work like 2 days a week- I'm done with school so hopefully I'll be there more often until I save money then get a real job. It's a great job we make our own hours- I could leave for 2 months without telling anybody and show up again when I feel like it. It's expensive to work there- the only downfall

so are you gonna be in playboy or did you just do some test shots?

and can I see the pics?:D :D :D

Thanks for the compliment...But I dont' think I have the boobs to do it! :tongue: Just a hypothetical question.... :D

Scores is easy except for the first two weeks - I was wasted like every night

Playboy was easy too because the photographer and the makeup artist was gay plus I was already at scores so it was like no big deal

I constantly meet celebrities another perk at scores. When I started as a waitress

I waited on Ethan Hawk's b-day party and had a conversation with Quentin Tarintino - he was awesome

Others are

john stamos

sting

jason priestly

pantera- another cool band i waited on

the cranberries

dennis rodman

ice t

there are so many....

Originally posted by mystify82281

Thanks for the compliment...But I dont' think I have the boobs to do it! :tongue: Just a hypothetical question.... :D

Actually when i auditioned I did not have boobs ( I happen to have them later when they took the pics) they respect natural beauty

Howard Stern is horrible when they rate girls. Some of the girls are really descent (spelling?) and he makes them feel like shit. I think his new girlfriend beth is ugly and he thinks she's so hot

i must agree, i saw one good pic of her......but in all the others or on tv, she wasnt impressive

Originally posted by incredulous

sometimes they are way too mean

Oh, I agree. Stern & Co. are very harsh, but it's all in fun. Fun for the listeners/viewers, that is. Besides, those guys know they would try to pick up some of those girls in a heartbeat if they spotted them in a bar.

Originally posted by mala

Oh, I agree. Stern & Co. are very harsh, but it's all in fun. Fun for the listeners/viewers, that is. Besides, those guys know they would try to pick up some of those girls in a heartbeat if they spotted them in a bar.

seriously, half the guys on the panals can't even imagine ever being some of those girls

.....but i have to give them credit for having the balls to say that to thier faces( some people don't have a chance in playboy)

Howard Stern is horrible when they rate girls. Some of the girls are really descent (spelling?) and he makes them feel like shit. I think his new girlfriend beth is ugly and he thinks she's so hot

so true. i guess if you are gonna let him judge you (knowing hes harsh) it is kinda your own fault if you allow it to make u feel like shit. i definitely dont respect him for it like some people do though.