Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Have Mail

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by CTAC

cool, cool

see ya people there!

about Boston... there are no jobs in NYC, I've been looking for 7 months already and nothing,

besides, I like Boston more than New York, it reminds me a lot of St.Petersburg(former Leningrad),Russia, where I am originally from

Are you going to be there on Friday night:confused:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, cool

see ya people there!

about Boston... there are no jobs in NYC, I've been looking for 7 months already and nothing,

besides, I like Boston more than New York, it reminds me a lot of St.Petersburg(former Leningrad),Russia, where I am originally from

im also from russia and ukraine :P

and nyis4....please do, im all for fightin bout the red sox ;)

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

vikki...just dont take pics of the dancers lol the bouncers and the dancers themselves get pissed when people do that, other than that u should be all good with the camera :)

lol thanks ;)

I had seen that on the Avalon board somewhere I think.. too funny... :tongue:

prplhz: I am hopefully going to Gatecrasher night at Arc on the 18th, and then to Boston on sunday, 19th

dreamgirlie19: funny shit, I've been surrounded by ukrainians ever since I moved to the US, my ex is from Odessa, and my two best friends are from ukraine as well:)

about red sox: I was about 12(5 years before I moved here) I had a real Red Sox jacket, damn, everyone in school was making fun of me!!! Imagine walking around in a jacket with a par of sox in the front and on the back!!! No one there knew what the hell that was about and who they hell the team is...

prplhz: I am hopefully going to Gatecrasher night at Arc on the 18th, and then to Boston on sunday, 19th

dreamgirlie19: funny shit, I've been surrounded by ukrainians ever since I moved to the US, my ex is from Odessa, and my two best friends are from ukraine as well:)

haha that is funny..i wasnt born there though. i moved here from san franscisco where there is a predomintaly russian/ukraine crowd and i cant find an area around here like that at all, i always get a laugh when i see the random russians in boston.

yes, more Russians and yes, RUSSIAN GIRLS are the HOTTEST, together with Swedish ones:)

we got a contingent over in the DC board that pop up from time to time. definitley a good crowd to party with....i remember there was a web site with all russian girls lemme see if i can find it....

www.bride.ru? :)

by the way, you seem to be a techno fan, you heard The Sound of the Third Season?

yeah dude, thats the site. girls in there are smokin' :eek:

yup, give me anything that is techno or tribal and i get a serious hard-on :eek:

yup, i've listened to the sound of the third season and i'm tempted as hell to make the drive up to arc to go see jeff mills on saturday.

Originally posted by vicman

yeah dude, thats the site. girls in there are smokin' :eek:

yup, give me anything that is techno or tribal and i get a serious hard-on :eek:

yup, i've listened to the sound of the third season and i'm tempted as hell to make the drive up to arc to go see jeff mills on saturday.

Hmmmm... if memory serves me correct there's something good going on at Centro Fly on Saturday too, though I can't remember what. I remember it stuck out because I thought people might not want to quit after Digweed/after-hours :)

Let me do a lil' investigatin'!

i dont know about Mills, he aint like Vath or Hawtin at all, doesnt he spin minimal techno? thats kinda boring, no?

Saturday at Centro-Fly: your boy Chris Porter

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

It came to me... it's Hipp-E and Halo. Man I would love to hear them live. That West Coast sound is right up my alley these days. However, I HIGHLY doubt I'd be up for that on Saturday! But then again... you never know....

thats right....hmmm....hmmmmmm..........i wonder what their set times are. maybe centro first and then over to arc.

i dont know about Mills, he aint like Vath or Hawtin at all, doesnt he spin minimal techno? thats kinda boring, no?

Saturday at Centro-Fly: your boy Chris Porter

nope. this guy is money, more money than a tub of lotion to tell you the truth, if u like vath u'll like mills. the fucker will go off!!!!

chris fortier or steve porter?

meathead got it, its H-Foundation on Saturday at Centro. I think Porter is there later on in the month.

shit, now that i remember mills is more money than ron jeremy's guest appearance in the houston 500. :eek:

No, you had it right the first time... he's more money than a tub of lotion.

I've never heard anything from Mills, but I'm really not that into techno either. Then again, after hearing Funk D'Void, he may have turned me out.

Out of curiosity... vic and CTAC, where would you rank Christian Smith in the list of DJs mentioned in this thread? I would rank him as being pretty rank.

c'mon g, dont hate, appreciate. so if the pocket protector guy and the cowboy hat guy dont turn u on, maybe u can take a look over at the female page :D :D :D :D :D

j/k

:tongue:

haha - "more money than a tub of lotion" - you really are distubed!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

No, you had it right the first time... he's more money than a tub of lotion.

I've never heard anything from Mills, but I'm really not that into techno either. Then again, after hearing Funk D'Void, he may have turned me out.

Out of curiosity... vic and CTAC, where would you rank Christian Smith in the list of DJs mentioned in this thread? I would rank him as being pretty rank.

where did we mention dj's in this thread?

like hawtin, vath, mills? i think there are other techno dj's out there that are more famous than he is, but i've seen him like 3 or 4 times, and he got me moving each time.

duuuude, i could go all night long with techno....SOBER! thats how much i like it.