Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHERRI Roll Call..... (4 B-Day's)

Originally posted by joeyslicks

IT IS EXIT 7 ROUTE 280 MAKE A RIGHT..(PLEASANT VALLEY WAY) FOLLOW THAT STRIGHT DOWN LOOK FOR THE BIG LIGHTS IN THE SKY...IT WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE....280 W IS EXIT 145 FROM THE PARKWAY INCASE YOU NEEDED TO KNOW...

Thanks bro....Have to gather the troops and def get there....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

badase.. greg intile and vinny tenero are 2 of my good friends. i'll be there, have my comp waiting please.

and bobby.. i still don't understand why you have to check your jacket.. don't u work there man????

Jay I gotta a comp for you... Vinny alone will bring a hundred people from his hair salon (workers and Clients).. Vinny is a great guy

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Jay I gotta a comp for you... Vinny alone will bring a hundred people from his hair salon (workers and Clients).. Vinny is a great guy

thx kid. you da man.

for any of you that don't know vinny.. he was hollywood hogan at voodoo lounge for halloween. sick fucker that he is. if anyone gives a frog's fat tit.

Originally posted by dogekid

thx kid. you da man.

for any of you that don't know vinny.. he was hollywood hogan at voodoo lounge for halloween. sick fucker that he is. if anyone gives a frog's fat tit.

Yo jay,

Vinny tinero??

He's the one responsible for the spikes atop my skull. Coolest and craziest kid around. Ask him about the frosting cap at metro 3 yrs ago, you'll piss your pants when he tells you.

Lookers tonight kid, be there.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think this may be the last weekend they are open they are going to remodel

what u mean thisd is gonna be the last weekend they are open....and what are they gonna remodel....im sure they cant have another grand opening...so try and clear this up for me....i work there so im interested.