Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do girls prefer

trewguy

Originally posted by trewguy

does a chick a guy that goes like 10 minutes but he could get it up right away 2 or 3 times

or

a guy that goes for like an hour

~~a guy that goes for like 45 min......(forplay not included in those minutes:tongue: ) the problem with the first one is that it takes most girls longer than 10 min to cum

I went for a rather long time with my girl, would have to guess at least 30 minutes in a bunch of different positions. . . I have very good staying power, but i could tell that she was getting tired, so i stopped. . . I generally have a problem getting off inside of a girl, I have no idea why, so as a result I have a very long time. But girls do get tired, because i am, how you say. . . large.

So sometimes, I don't know what to do . . .

Originally posted by mala

I like a guy that can go for at least 30 minutes, and then be ready for a couple more rounds.

:licker::devil:

I know I am not a female. But I have to put something into this.

I believe 4 Play should be considered as well. I mean if you are good at orally pleasing someone along with plenty of teasing until she is all heated to the point she is ready to rape you. And THEN you go 30 Minutes or more. I think I... I mean a man deserves a trophy.

PS if you ask me its all about pleasing her first.

Nothing turns me on more then getting a woman off. Then I will just finish what I have to do when that task is complete.

Originally posted by elementx

I believe 4 Play should be considered as well. I mean if you are good at orally pleasing someone along with plenty of teasing until she is all heated to the point she is ready to rape you. And THEN you go 30 Minutes or more. I think I... I mean a man deserves a trophy.

Nothing turns me on more then getting a woman off. Then I will just finish what I have to do when that task is complete.

DUDE u know your style...

attachment.php?postid=1216371

when can we have our first date? banana.gif

very well said :clap:

They're both good, depending on the circumstance. Sometimes you just want a quick fuck, and as long as you know that you're going to get yours in the end, it can be hot knowing you got your man so turned on he couldn't hold back. And it's awesome when a guy can bounce right back in a few minutes. The short interruption is a little tease, and when you start back up again it's only more intense than the first time.

Then of course there are those rainy Sunday afternoons, when you just wanna screw for hours... so really, it's all good...

in average women reach orgasm after ~18 minutes or longer (of plain fucking, oral and foreplay are another thing) if at all

i usually do about 25-30 minutes. i could go longer but i rather come at that point and do another round as women without exception LOVE the feeling of a guy cumming inside them (any objections ladies? ;) )

and when you fuck them for an hour or longer and then you finally cum, they are so enthralled by that feeling of you coming inside her that she instantly wants MORE, wants you to come AGAIN, even though it might get even cause pain to her (you know that fuckin session where you can barely walk after ladies? well mine do :tongue: ). while it might have been more pleasurable for her if you´d have fucked and cum her 3 times in the 90 minutes you would otherwise spend just fucking her without coming.

sounds reasonable?