Clubplanet Nightlife Community

single

copahc

Well he said that " I wasn't ready for a relationship" - yet we've been in one for 6 months... huh

Oh well... I'm ok, he's probably right anyway... maybe I should be single for a while.

Ha - after about a week I probably won't be saying that :worry:

Originally posted by copahc

Well he said that " I wasn't ready for a relationship" - yet we've been in one for 6 months... huh

Oh well... I'm ok, he's probably right anyway... maybe I should be single for a while.

Ha - after about a week I probably won't be saying that :worry:

After a week you wont be saying that. But after a month you will be glad. Believe it or not. When you wake up to shit you missed when with the other person. It opens another world. But of course. If that Dry spell goes on too long. Like mine LOL it is back to the.... I wish I had someone to come home to. Or someone to call. BLAH BLAH BLAH.

But as far as his reason. It is a crock of shit. There is something else to it.

PS - Where in CT are you?

Originally posted by mystify82281

:( It's his loss - who knows, when and if he's ready, maybe you will have already found better

EXACTLY!

That type of thing (the whole "not ready 4 a relationship") has happened to me B4, and it only makes you more appealing and alluring if you just go about your business and just start hanging out with new people.

Don't worry Copahc... I don't think anyone goes through life without this kind of heartache. Now is your time to live up the single life, not mope around wishing you were in a relationship.

Re-discover the good things about being single: doing what you want, when u want without someone looking over you, being free to date and see whomever u want.

I must say 4 me, sometimes i wish i was in a relationship. But if the person's not ready, u gotta respect that and try to move on.

Everything will be copasetic , copa ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

That type of thing (the whole "not ready 4 a relationship") has happened to me B4, and it only makes you more appealing and alluring if you just go about your business and just start hanging out with new people.

Re-discover the good things about being single: doing what you want, when u want without someone looking over you, being free to date and see whomever u want.

Exactly! life is what you make it... so use this time as an opportunity - to do whatever you want :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

:( It's his loss - who knows, when and if he's ready, maybe you will have already found better

Actually he didn't say that he wasn't ready, he said that I wasn’t ready. I guess just because I don’t know exactly what I want yet that I’m too unstable for him or something.

He’s sorta right, because I’m really confused as to what I want right now. I really like him… and he’s a great guy, but I’m just not sure if he’s “the one”

Why does life have to be so confusing?

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be ok by myself, it’s just gonna suck.

Let the record show, that I also hate being single!

BTW thanks everybody :)

Actually he didn't say that he wasn't ready, he said that I wasn’t ready. I guess just because I don’t know exactly what I want yet that I’m too unstable for him or something.

He’s sorta right, because I’m really confused as to what I want right now. I really like him… and he’s a great guy, but I’m just not sure if he’s “the one”

That's the story of EVERY girl i've ever had feelings for :(

Why does life have to be so confusing?

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be ok by myself, it’s just gonna suck.

Let the record show, that I also hate being single!

BTW thanks everybody :)

its ok not to be sure....maybe this is a good time for you to relax and think of what YOU really want. you never know, maybe its him?? (and if it is him, things might be even better)

This is a good chance to look at things differently and just check out all the fresh new cuts of meat that is available now :D

There are many different kinds:

PRIME rib-- the pick of the litter

T-Bone steak-- rough n tough but gets the job done

Filet Mignon -- delicate and tasty

pork chops -- in case you're really desperate

:)

Originally posted by gmccookny

There are many different kinds:

PRIME rib-- the pick of the litter

T-Bone steak-- rough n tough but gets the job done

Filet Mignon -- delicate and tasty

pork chops -- in case you're really desperate

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I never really thought of it that way...

sounds mouthwatering :)

What a great freakin' night... I JUST GOT DUMPED!:(

:blown:

on the flipside of the coin... look at it like this, you were just freed from a dead end relationship...

How many times have I called your name

And wondered if you hear me, see me

Know the things I'm feeling in my soul

You turned around and you answered me

You held out your arms to me

Helped me when I needed you the most

And you set me free

Finally I see

You set me free

In you I can believe

You set me free

I was alone when you came to me