Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....was talking about the prom today.......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never went to my prom........................decided to drive down to florida the night of the prom and had the time of my life...........

And why the hell are you(cracka) thinking of going to a prom....................is your man that young?????????????

Originally posted by stiffler

Never went to my prom........................decided to drive down to florida the night of the prom and had the time of my life...........

And why the hell are you(cracka) thinking of going to a prom....................is your man that young?????????????

no we were talking about it at work, and i always wanted to relive my prom, especially since i changed school my junior year, had a bad dress, bad up-do, my date sucked and it rained the whole weekend..........it would be cool to do it all again knowing what i know now, there isnt many time you can actually relive something and finally do it right.......

LET'S THROW A CHERRI PROM!!! LMFAO!!!

oh btw, I dont have a man, and second that boy i use is 24

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

i think it would be fun to redo it now

with everyone you are friends with, you can drink now, and the afterhours!! omg!!!

I think with what goes on today proms are a whole new seen...........They are no longer playing Bon Jovi's "Never say Goodbye", instead its more like everyones droppin and bumpin to dark beat

Oh shit, no she didn't:eek: :eek: Your one funny chic.........I miss hangin with you:(

me too hun, i miss all you guys

i gotta check with Double duece see what she is doing.......the girls are home from college so i wanna hang with them before they go home

we need to hang out though

Come to RELYC on thursday, kelly is coming

.....jr prom and prom were both gay as hell......i did LOVE my hair and dress though senior year....the prom itself sucked and i was too busy hanging with the boys in some empty room so we could smoke.......((smoking banned due to burn damages at our jr formal lol)).......anyways...left as soon as we were allowed........

..prom was basically an excuse for our parents to pay for our partying.......ya know....MA..i need money for the city...an outfit...hotel down the shore......etc etc etc

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

me too hun, i miss all you guys

i gotta check with Double duece see what she is doing.......the girls are home from college so i wanna hang with them before they go home

we need to hang out though

Come to RELYC on thursday, kelly is coming

You know I don't go out during the week, especially not now its the beginning of tax season.................By next month I won't be going out at all probably:(

But I may go to Metro on friday and def Cherri on sat:D

I never went to my prom. I was at Temptations at 18 when my prom was going on :laugh:

When my schoolmates were all in Wildwood getting drunk and blazed in a crammed hotel room, I was sitting in a big 3 bedroom condo in Seaside getting ready to go to Surf Club. :laugh:

Ahhhh, I miss those days.

You know I don't go out during the week, especially not now its the beginning of tax season.................By next month I won't be going out at all probably:(

But I may go to Metro on friday and def Cherri on sat:D

thats why you gotta suck it up now and come out once more, for Kelly and me :D PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

Originally posted by incredulous

I went to my Jr. Prom, but never my Sr. Prom.

I figured i did the prom thing jr year, why not save some $ and just really enjoy the weekend down the shore

(everyone told me i was stupid before the prom, and smart after the prom)

I wish I would have brought you to mine.....:(

:love::heart:

went to my prom it was ok. my moms boss owned a limo so he let us have it for the weekend. We got the driver to get us beer and got him hammered in seaside all weekend. Date was cool.

Even left a used jimmy on my friends windshield wiper:laugh: :laugh:

hey sticky what form do i use to write off my intrest on my mortgage schedule what ???

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hey sticky what form do i use to write off my intrest on my mortgage schedule what ???

Schedule A form 1040...................also on there you can write off your Real Estate taxes, Nj state income taxes, Medical expenses in excess of 7.5% of your agi, contributions to charities(make it up), gambling losses (only if you have gambling winnings and the losses can't exceed that amount) and certain other misc deductions.........

Schedule A form 1040...................also on there you can write off your Real Estate taxes, Nj state income taxes, Medical expenses in excess of 7.5% of your agi, contributions to charities(make it up), gambling losses (only if you have gambling winnings and the losses can't exceed that amount) and certain other misc deductions.........

HEY THIS IS A PROM THREAD NOT A TAX THREAD!!

create your own! :D