Trance\House Poll

georgeacasta2

What do you like?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like?

• House
    • Trance

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

HOUSE for me...i like TRANCE, just depends who is spinning it...(aka Tiesto, Edgar V, Scot Project, Cosmic Gate)

Trance for me....I'm house gets too slow for me..I need the more hype sounds and styles of trance... but I love chilling to house too.

Guest saleen351

PROGRESSIVE WITH TECH................

TRANCE IS OUR GENERATIONS DISCO... JUST LET IT GO... CLUBS CAN'T MAKE MONEY ON IT ANY MORE... THEREFORE YOU WON'T SEE IT AROUND TOO MUCH LONGER..

trance all the way (preference)

SPACE ON THE OTHER HANDS AT TIMES BRINGS A NEW MEANING TO HOUSE MUSIC......

HOWEVER, AS MRMATAS WROTE IT DEPENDS ON WHO IS SPINNING... SOMETIMES AT SPACE THEY SPIN SOME HARD...... AS WHAT I CALL HEADACHE MUSIC, BUT AT TIMES THE MUSIC THEY PLAY WILL KEEP THE HOUSE ROCKN' TILL WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING (SUNDAY MORNING)...

I GUES IT ALL DEPENDS ALSO THE MOOD YOUR IN... AS TO WHAT KIND OF MUSIC U FEEL LIKE HEARING...

Originally posted by cubangirl

Theres a lot of people out there who like TRANCE but they just dont post here (like me) because every1 here is about house.

SO??!!...this isnt a gang...House heads vs Trance heads...i can enjoy all types of music...except Jungle and D&B, thats plain caca to me...;):tongue: ...point is, there is alot of Trance heads in here...dont be afraid to post ur opinion...thats what message boards are about...btw, WELCOME TO CP MIAMI!!!!!:D

Most of the people who post in this board use to like TRANCE, but not anymore. Theres a lot of people out there who like TRANCE but they just dont post here (like me) because every1 here is about house.

you are right.. most people started liking trance but like anything tastes change, so now I am a house head myself. I can still listen to trance but not for long. I, personally, like Tiesto and Tall Paul.

Most of the people who post in this board use to like TRANCE, but not anymore. Theres a lot of people out there who like TRANCE but they just dont post here (like me) because every1 here is about house.

who cares.... it's a messageboard... you voice your opinion...

so bcuz u like trance your not going to post.... i shouldn't matter what people think... u r who u r..... who cares what people think....

Welcome to the Board Girl!!

TranzHead in Da House!

;)

I like both but most house is boring to me after a while. Same percussion, bongos or timbales all night...ugh... Trance is FAR from being dead. Its about as dead as house is. You'll find only house heads saying that trance is dead and the opposite because most simply dont follow the genre they dont like. Either way both genres continue evolving into some very cool stuff... Liking both = More places to Party :hat:

Originally posted by attomic

I like both but most house is boring to me after a while. Same percussion, bongos or timbales all night...ugh... Trance is FAR from being dead. Its about as dead as house is. You'll find only house heads saying that trance is dead and the opposite because most simply dont follow the genre they dont like. Either way both genres continue evolving into some very cool stuff... Liking both = More places to Party :hat:

Serg post = I love trance, house sucks!

Originally posted by sobeton

Music Is The Answer!! :)

i definately agree with tony on this one .. good music is good music ! i like trance,tech,house,breaks etc ... if is good & makes me move ... I LOVE IT !! those that say they love one genre & the other one sucks are just ignorant fucks.. something doesnt suck just cause you're not into it ..

ive seen a few people on here that say house & trance is ok.. but ive seen them dance more to an edgar v set than ive ever seen the dance before ... they never even dance to house as much :confused: so what does at tell you ?? bandwagon ?? MAYBE :D you know who you are but im not sayin any names :D

I was a religious shadow head for 2 years and was doing the space after hours for EV on a consistent basis and I also have frequented Lola's for the deephouse parties on a consistent basis. I've been to both sides of the fence in the house\trance debate. I don't hate trance I just can't listen to it for more then 15 minutes before it either gets melodramatic or cheesy. House music has it's fare share of issue too. Proggy house is some boring ass loopy pots and pans shit and deephouse is horrible peak time music. Every genre that is popular has it's shortcomings IMO.

I can appreciate both. but going by my cd collection over the past 2 years, my preference is house. The way some miami djs play trance is a major buzz kill. I think the real ones like Edgar, Padilla & Acosta do a decent job. Some of these new local kids Ive heard lately, have the wrong idea I guess. Its good to hear trance done right by djs like Tiesto & PVD. those guys stand on a trance class of their own. They dont have too many others threatning to knock them off the top & they have stuck to their sound from the get-go. but if you ask me to choose I wouldnt hesitate. I choose house. :D