Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you think trance is making a comeback?

georgeacasta2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vipnerd

Forgot to mention the perfect example for us living in S.Fl ... this is exactly what Deep Dish was trying to do at Space ... some of us hated it ... some of us loved it ... in any transition period that is normal ... but the evolution of electronic music is not only inevitable ... it already started ...

As to glow styx ... weeks ago I brought the attention of the sunglasses at clubs ... tried to link it with glow styx ... it's an acknowledgement of the behind the scenes inducer to both accessories ... not all electronic music needs drugs as its influence ... it's not only healthier to the body ... it is indeed a more legal mainframe altogether ... drug induced sounds will always have government offices on their @$$e$ ... and generate less revenue to the clubs ...

As far as I have been told ... xtc has taken a huge blow by gov't offices in the past year ... the lack of supply has also affected the club scene ... not as much as the economy or the lack of tourists ... but has paid its dues on the crowds ...

it will take time for friendlier sounds to take over ... they will be on the cutting edge of music to start ... but the same way proggy evolved... friendlier beats will evolve ... it is inevitable ...

:hat:

I HAPPEN TO LIKE YOUR POSTS BUT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO REMIND ME OF SALEEN. ARE YOU TRYING TO COMPETE WITH THE KING OF LONG POSTS? J/K :laugh:

hey u know something u r right.....

in the whole mix of replying... & after what u wrote .... my bad....

the one who asked & started this dispute was laliux....

SORRY.... my mistake..... hey i'm human....

i'll be back later on to finish posting.......

btw thank u for answering my (?).....misunderstanding.....

Originally posted by meli2444

I HAPPEN TO LIKE YOUR POSTS BUT YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO REMIND ME OF SALEEN. ARE YOU TRYING TO COMPETE WITH THE KING OF LONG POSTS? J/K :laugh:

I know it's a joke Meli ... sorry for the long posts ... I tried to minimize the number of words w/out compromising the concept I was laying ...

As to Saleen ... I respect his opinions very much ... it is never my intention to compete with him or with any other ... be it CP or elsewhere ...

glad u read what I wrote ... it is only my view ... we all learn from each other ... it is a two way street ...

Peace,

Vip :hat:

Originally posted by mjm420

hey u know something u r right.....

in the whole mix of replying... & after what u wrote .... my bad....

the one who asked & started this dispute was laliux....

SORRY.... my mistake..... hey i'm human....

i'll be back later on to finish posting.......

btw thank u for answering my (?).....misunderstanding.....

so i started a dispute?... what were we disputing about?

what we ALL wanna know is if you are part of the 90% or not?... since you started this whole "nonsense" debate if it can be called that. :confused:

Originally posted by vipnerd

I'll like to take a moment to interpret what I read so far ...

It is undisputed the importance that trance had on the establishment of dance electronic music... in its beginning ... trance is all we had ... it is how we learned to love and appreciate electronic music in a larger scale .

:

very well said vipnerd, i agree 100%........

and as for the drogas, who gives a shyt!! I'd rather go to a club and see everybody or just about f--ked up and having a good time then to some hip hop club where im sure they do drugs also and always end up fighting or try to rub all up on your girl.Everybody has their own party habits. If you don't like glowsticks and lights ,just don't look @ them.

you know whats funny ?? everyone hates the lights until they are at the club rollin their asses off !! then suddenly ,EVERYONE loves them , everyone wants you to blow them up & suddenly all the ones who hates them are bugging the shit out of you to let them borrow them :mad: thats why i slowed down with them recently ... i got sick of all the haters asking to get blown up or asking to use em.. if you werent such a hater you'd get your own .. just my 2 cents:D thank you , have a nice day :)

Are we gonna see commercials for trance like we did for disco a few years back?

"I hear trance is making a comeback!"

"Get Time-Life's 'Sounds of the 00's' featuring tracks from Paul Van Dyk (cue For an Angel), System F (cue Out of the Blue), ATB (cue Don't Stop), and many more!"

NO... I would say about 20-25% at the most...... anyways how somebody parties is their choice.... who cares what people think.... they are their to have a good time..... fuck what other people think...... if you r in that atmosphere... beleive it or not that hot spot has that rep...... regardless if u are a perfect little angel...... you attend.... you get tagged... sorry thats the way it goes......

u or nobody else can take that away from that person....

next time ask somebody that doesn't go to SPACE & see what response u get.....

& as per what koky just wrote... it's true u people who ask to borrow lights.... buy ur own........just like we spend time & money on these lights....do the same... don't get pissed if u ask someone to borrow their lights & they say no.... go out & by your own...

SINCE YOU CALLED SOMEONE AN ALCOHOLIC HERE EARLIER, SAID THAT EVERYONE AT SPACE IS ON DRUGS, AND USE LIGHTS....I GUESS IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE AT SPACE ON DRUGS. :D

IT'S ALL GOOD....;)

hey everybody parties in their own way.....:cool:

i'm sure i've seen a few of u guys at space as a few of u guys have seen me...... we just don't know who's who

Originally posted by koky

you know whats funny ?? everyone hates the lights until they are at the club rollin their asses off !! then suddenly ,EVERYONE loves them , everyone wants you to blow them up & suddenly all the ones who hates them are bugging the shit out of you to let them borrow them :mad: thats why i slowed down with them recently ... i got sick of all the haters asking to get blown up or asking to use em.. if you werent such a hater you'd get your own .. just my 2 cents:D thank you , have a nice day :)

cool.gif

i'm sure i've seen a few of u guys at space as a few of u guys have seen me...... we just don't know who's who

i know we've crossed paths once or twice...... w/ whoever is been to space..... just don't know who is who....

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. :aright:

BTW, WE ALWAYS HANG OUT IN FRONT OF THE SPEAKERS BY THE DJ BOOTH. WE'RE NOT HARD TO MISS. :tongue:

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE. :aright:

BTW, WE ALWAYS HANG OUT IN FRONT OF THE SPEAKERS BY THE DJ BOOTH. WE'RE NOT HARD TO MISS. :tongue:

neither am i..... like i said i know a lot of cp'ers have seen me.... especially those who dig the lightshows....u guys just don't know who i am as i don't know who u guys are.......i'll definetly check out the dj booth..... u mean by center bar? well like i tell my friends who meet up with me at space.... just look for d lights...... i'll be around cp hangout.... you'll find me.... i figure this will be a lot easier for u to find me than me find u guys.... looking forward to DT on sat.. it's settled sat it is....

neither am i..... like i said i know a lot of cp'ers have seen me.... especially those who dig the lightshows....u guys just don't know who i am as i don't know who u guys are.......i'll definetly check out the dj booth..... u mean by center bar? well like i tell my friends who meet up with me at space.... just look for d lights...... i'll be around cp hangout.... you'll find me.... i figure this will be a lot easier for u to find me than me find u guys.... looking forward to DT on sat.. it's settled sat it is....

IF YOU ARE FACING THE DJ BOOTH IN THE BLUE ROOM, WE ARE BY THE SPEAKERS ON THE LEFT. I'M NOT SURE WHO'S GOING TO DT. I HAVE A WEDDING ON SATURDAY. HOPEFULLY I'LL SHOW UP FOR A BIT. :)

IF YOU ARE FACING THE DJ BOOTH IN THE BLUE ROOM, WE ARE BY THE SPEAKERS ON THE LEFT. I'M NOT SURE WHO'S GOING TO DT. I HAVE A WEDDING ON SATURDAY. HOPEFULLY I'LL SHOW UP FOR A BIT. :)

kinda figured..just wanted to make sure... i'll be there on sat.