• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

then you should have seen yourself on the couch at Metro on NYE

:laugh: :laugh: I wasnt in a hole on NYE sorry didnt do any K

personally to me i look at it this way. Excess of anything (daily) isnt good. People are allowed to drink and how many people die from alcohol related incidents every year. People smoke and die and dont even get a buzz from it.

Certian drugs E , weed.. are probably as harmless as smoking or drinking but they are ilegal. The media makes a huge deal if one kid ends up dead or in the hospital from doing E. ITs soo bad that this happened the place should be closed and everyone in it shoud go to hell. Yet it is a tragedy when someone dies from alcohol. Im not saying it isnt. Its just funny the spin on it.

I bee in the scene probably longer than most. I remember going t studio 54 and at that time it was a bad scene. People fighting getting stabbed and shot. Now people do E and the worst is people actualy get along.

Originally posted by calebm

I could be wrong but, wouldn't a bar be classified as a social atmosphere?

Also, WTF does dancing have to do with anything?

At home, a bar, club, library, school, or the gym....it doesn't matter.

Do you think your body knows where your cosuming this shit?

Does it even matter?

yes, a bar is still a social atmosphere....but, when people say they're done with the scene and say they hate everything about it then get into the bar scene and think it's better for them and when they say this is what they're doing to calm down is what i disagree with.

i guess the dancing part is besides the point...if i had to choose that's what i would do.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Stiffy....

One of my legs (which are small) weigh more than you bro.....

I love hearing the "used to be 245" tall tales...

almost as good as your "Swedish Bikini Team Girlfriend" that lives in Cali... only comes out to see ya once a year.... but you are engaged and bang heartily....

snnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get back in your hole with Trewguy....

Bus, I hope you caught on to the sarcasm.............I also said I use to be 6'5....................It was a joke:confused:Believe me I endulge tremendously(not saying Im too proud of it).........But this little guy will go toe to toe(party wise) with any of you and probably out last all......................guarenteed.....

what the fuck am I saying

Originally posted by siciliagirl

yes, a bar is still a social atmosphere....but, when people say they're done with the scene and say they hate everything about it then get into the bar scene and think it's better for them and when they say this is what they're doing to calm down is what i disagree with.

i guess the dancing part is besides the point...if i had to choose that's what i would do.

yeah i agree seeing someone i use to hang with in exit sitting in champps until her friends finally got her out of there because she was too bumped up was just a lil ridicilous

I think anything you do in life should be in "moderation" If you think you're doin too much drugs you probably are. You know what yes drugs are bad so is anything you abuse. If you abuse food it's bad for your heart and anything else you can think of. I don't feel like it's bad to get a lil mangled every once in awhile. Just my thoughts

Originally posted by siciliagirl

hey babe,

Dont acknowledge this kid swetie, he likes to talk and start shit with all the people here.

He doesn't know what kind of trouble he's in cause I think I know who he is now. Maybe you should warn him about me (classes I told you about)

Originally posted by mrbadabing

I think anything you do in life should be in "moderation" If you think you're doin too much drugs you probably are. You know what yes drugs are bad so is anything you abuse. If you abuse food it's bad for your heart and anything else you can think of. I don't feel like it's bad to get a lil mangled every once in awhile. Just my thoughts

:aright: i agree with you 100%

Originally posted by carguy19

hey babe,

Dont acknowledge this kid swetie, he likes to talk and start shit with all the people here.

He doesn't know what kind of trouble he's in cause I think I know who he is now. Maybe you should warn him about me (classes I told you about)

i thought he was a little hostile...i'm usually the one that gets hostile but to people that deserve it...and he's not even kidding and if i meet him i am gonna kick his ass :laugh:

i'm HAPPY to say, i've NEVER done coke or "k"

sorry but there is nothing attractive about snorting shit up your nose to me ... there is nothing attractive about any drug, i don't think !!!

i've done pills - probably about 20 in my whole life, but the last time i did one was in sept. of 2001. they got OLD to me and in all honesty, the way they make you feel the next few days is NOT at all worth the way they made me feel for those 3 hours while i was rollin'

i just think there is more to life - i WANT more from life !!

if you do it - to each it's own, i'm not one to criricize or judge

it's your life and you make the choices that you feel are best for you, isn't that what makes people different ??

i guess i've just grown up a lot in the last year and realized that i want to surround myself with different things and different people. i still like going to the clubs and trust that i still can have a good time .... i just do it differently now !!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Allow me to interject here: Most of you that know me know that I am a rather small individual, but until I hit the club scene and started doing all these drugs I use to be 6'5 and around 245lbs.............now look at me............theze drugs are bad:laugh:

OMG STICKY!!! too funny!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i just stick to sniffing gasoline.....its cheap and the drip is better than coke:spin:

BG

I LOVE the smell of gasoline. :)

and hey, it's entirely possible that drug could make someone shrink 1 foot and about 100 lbs in a few years time.

Bumps are for chumps...................hits are for twists

Originally posted by ou812

:)

and hey, it's entirely possible that drug could make someone shrink 1 foot and about 100 lbs in a few years time.

I'm tellin ya, I was buff back in the day when I was WWF champ...........You should have seen me............

Originally posted by stiffler

Bus, I hope you caught on to the sarcasm.............I also said I use to be 6'5....................It was a joke:confused:Believe me I endulge tremendously(not saying Im too proud of it).........But this little guy will go toe to toe(party wise) with any of you and probably out last all......................guarenteed.....

what the fuck am I saying

oh my crackhead. :)

Will someome please stand up for me with stiffler...

I hate it when the big kids throw their weight around...

I caught the sarcasm from ya... just playin back...

as for putting the Bus under the table....

hmmmmm.............

let me not sleep on that......

I shall just call you son.... get the picture.....

Ask Rod how many times I have dropped him off at the end of the night, only to start mine own adventures to go on thru the next day.... and following.....

You cant compete with a juiced up, kracked out insomniac with a big heart and a potential anxiety attack floating over my head which keeps me keepin busy....

HOLLA!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Will someome please stand up for me with stiffler...

I hate it when the big kids throw their weight around...

I caught the sarcasm from ya... just playin back...

as for putting the Bus under the table....

hmmmmm.............

let me not sleep on that......

I shall just call you son.... get the picture.....

Ask Rod how many times I have dropped him off at the end of the night, only to start mine own adventures to go on thru the next day.... and following.....

You cant compete with a juiced up, kracked out insomniac with a big heart and a potential anxiety attack floating over my head which keeps me keepin busy....

HOLLA!!

Stiffy def out parties you babe.