Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think i might go to trust...

hotcheme

last time we all went was for DH. i think we all had a good time, although the old Buzz used to be better.

sooo....

jan. 25 ---> ur @ Hybrid @ Buzz

jan. 26 ---> ur watching the Bucs play in the SuperBowl

Looks like youve got urself a weekend there :D

Originally posted by vicman

last time we all went was for DH. i think we all had a good time, although the old Buzz used to be better.

sooo....

jan. 25 ---> ur @ Hybrid @ Buzz

jan. 26 ---> ur watching the Bucs play in the SuperBowl

Looks like youve got urself a weekend there :D

A lot of us were there for NYE too. ;)

I'll be snowboarding at Lake Tahoe that weekend and not worrying about the SuperBowl one bit (hopefully the resorts will be empty since everyone will be watching it).

Originally posted by crank47

I'll be snowboarding at Lake Tahoe that weekend and not worrying about the SuperBowl one bit (hopefully the resorts will be empty since everyone will be watching it).

I'm going to a SuperBowl party.. I don't like football. I'm going for the alcohol and boys. I'm not ashamed to say that :tongue:

edit: I'm not going to Buzz that weekend.

if the Bucs make it it will be more than a super bowl party, it might get downright nasty, quite a few people i went to school with ended up around here for work, and they're pretty rabid bucaneer fans after enduring 20 years with a loosing team, in fact i think i will be scared hanging out with them :worry:

A lot of us were there for NYE too. ;)

I am going to Tahoe to ski Feb 14th. Should be interesting since I have never skiied out west before.

How is it?

Going out west is the only way to ski or board, at least if you can't go to Europe. :D Great snow and amazing terrain. Where are you going in Tahoe? Every resort there has it's own characteristics. Make sure you're in good cardiovascular shape because being at the higher altitudes can really take it's toll on you quickly. Also, the difficulty level at a western resort is different. A double-black here is about a high blue out west. :rolleyes: No matter what though, after spending a few days out west, you'll come back a better skier or boarder.

Going boarding up at Whitetail this Saturday morning if anyone is interested in coming along.

Originally posted by addyk

keep in mind hybrid is playing a 'dj' set and NOT a live set.

live sets by producers are soo much better then their dj'in attempts imho (RITM,Thiev Corp, HYBRID):blank:

Yeah on saw the words "dj set" next to their name on the buzz e-flyer. That sort of put a damper on things. Well, I'm going to be there anyway. I just hope they don't play any trance. I'm there to hear breaks and nothing more.

Going out west is the only way to ski or board, at least if you can't go to Europe. :D Great snow and amazing terrain. Where are you going in Tahoe? Every resort there has it's own characteristics. Make sure you're in good cardiovascular shape because being at the higher altitudes can really take it's toll on you quickly. Also, the difficulty level at a western resort is different. A double-black here is about a high blue out west. :rolleyes: No matter what though, after spending a few days out west, you'll come back a better skier or boarder.

Going boarding up at Whitetail this Saturday morning if anyone is interested in coming along.

We are staying in South Lake Tahoe so we will probably go to Kirkwood. Any suggestions to other resorts that are better?

Where are you going?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Yeah on saw the words "dj set" next to their name on the buzz e-flyer. That sort of put a damper on things. Well, I'm going to be there anyway. I just hope they don't play any trance. I'm there to hear breaks and nothing more.

breaks... :drool:

does the club really close at 2? that kinda blows my mind. like it's trying to be jersey or smth. :(

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yep the club really closes at 2. They turn all the lights on at about 1:45 am. Its really annoying. Maryland law :blown:

i was hoping it was a big lie. so when does the party get started? i don't usually go out until 2...

Originally posted by vicman

maybe nautilus would know if there something else going on. whats the deal with sonar there, do they close at 2 also?

Anyplace that serves alcohol isn't allowed to have dancing after 2 (unless they are granted special permission for a perticular night, I believe). If they didn't sreve alcohol or if it was BYOB like Paradox then they could stay open later. Sonar serves booze, so they close at 2 also