Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious @ Exit, Fri 1/10

exit0110_top.jpg

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2003/01/exit-0110/

On Friday, January 10th, the new beginning at Exit²continues. What is it? Evolution Fridays at NYC's largest entertainment complex.

Taking care of business on the main floor is legendary NYC mixmaster Johnny Vicious. We also have Dominick Capello on deck to mix it up a little. If you've got an itch for hip-hop, let WKTU's DJ Riz take care of that for you.

Afterhours duties will be held down by Anthony Nero.

General admission is $30, $25 on the Clubplanet guestlist for all.

www.clubplanet.com/guestlists

OMFG, i remember this flyer!! I was upstairs at Tunnel with Corbett and when he was meeting with Peter, I was stuck in with lainie in her office and she is telling me about her grand scheme for vicious at tunnel carnivale or something and she's like, yeah and i'm having absolut sponsor the party and i'm gonna make something like absolute VIcious...

Oh man, this is great.

Originally posted by zeeker

what does it matter? Weren't you the kid who swore off Exit because they rejected you for wearing a velour sweat suit?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

By the way... Who ever asked about who is spinning in the hip hop room. If you read the THREAD STARTER. You would see who is spinning in the Hip Hop room.

Originally posted by zeeker

what does it matter? Weren't you the kid who swore off Exit because they rejected you for wearing a velour sweat suit?

You talk alot of shit! I was at exit last night and dj riz ripped it up..but i dont think you would say nothing to my face we can meet in the secret room on 1/17 and ill see what your gonna do or say you online punk.

:nono: thats not cool man, take the violence somewhere else...besides, do you really want to make all those bouncers mad? I hope not...

Originally posted by fjb2k1

You talk alot of shit! I was at exit last night and dj riz ripped it up..but i dont think you would say nothing to my face we can meet in the secret room on 1/17 and ill see what your gonna do or say you online punk.

Originally posted by reddog4063

:nono: thats not cool man, take the violence somewhere else...besides, do you really want to make all those bouncers mad? I hope not...

zeeker just talks alot of shit that can be left unsaid and i know he wont say anything in person

zeeker just talks alot of shit that can be left unsaid and i know he wont say anything in person

All I did was state a fact. That you tried to rock a velour sweatsuit :laugh: to Exit and got shot down at the door. You said you would never be returning, so I was just a little cofused as to why you would want to know who's spinning in the Hip/hop room. Thanks for the laugh though.

Last night my friend and I drove from bridgport, CT to goto club exit. After waiting on line for like 20 min i get to the front of it and the bouncer tells me to step out of the line because sweatsuits are not allowed! WTF! It wasnt even a sweatsuit it was a dressy Akademik Velour suit. After that he say no timberlands are aloud either. I then saw the kid go in the club behind me with some huge ripped on the bottom jnco jeans and some pumas. I SWEAR I'M NEVER GOIN TO EXIT AGAIN. i'm so mad.:mad: