Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid(lsd)

weed247

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tripping advice is HAVE FUN FUN FUN ................

the best part about tripping IMO is the hallucinations, you may not get then right away. You may have to focus on something for a sec or two for them to happen. These are so GREAT -!

Sit am like relax and just look at anything, my favorite are trees.............. Let us know how it goes.

Also, I like to burn right after taking it. You start to feel stoned then it gradually gets stronger - then YOUR ALL TRIPPY..........

Originally posted by weed247

IM GETTIN IT THIS SAT

ME AND 3 OF MY FRIENDS R GOING TO DO IT

INFO PLZ

Yo if you never done it before.. do some research on what you're going to experience.. make sure you're in an environment and around people you will feel comfortable with. also don't expect to get to sleep anytime soon after dropping..

For anyone who has tripped on acid and shrooms, i have a question...

I've shroomed before, on a few occassions, and am pretty anxious to try acid for the first time. I'm not worried about it or anything, I'm a pretty responsible drug user, but I was trying to get an idea as to what the trip is like, in comparison to that with shrooms. I've heard it's stronger, more intense, longer...some specifics would be awesome. Thanks.

Originally posted by nataraja

just do it a comfortable setting...I did lsd the first time at twilo and freaked out big time...:(

yikes. I could imagine. i don't think I could handle a acid, or even shrooms in a club atmosphere. No way, too intense.

Originally posted by zeeker

For anyone who has tripped on acid and shrooms, i have a question...

I've shroomed before, on a few occassions, and am pretty anxious to try acid for the first time. I'm not worried about it or anything, I'm a pretty responsible drug user, but I was trying to get an idea as to what the trip is like, in comparison to that with shrooms. I've heard it's stronger, more intense, longer...some specifics would be awesome. Thanks.

It is so much more intense, well depending on how much shrooms you eat at a time, but just try to imagine not being able to focus on any one thing because your brain is going miles a minute.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

I agree. Acid in my opinion, is an evil drug. Will never do it ever again.

Same here.......... I did just enough............. lost count really, but enough. It honestly took about 2 years to feel normal again. I coulndn't look at any busy rugs or sheets or anything without them start to move right under my eyes.........

Originally posted by perns2002

Same here.......... I did just enough............. lost count really, but enough. It honestly took about 2 years to feel normal again. I coulndn't look at any busy rugs or sheets or anything without them start to move right under my eyes.........

OMG. I've only done it a handful of times, but the last 2 times were really bad trips, so no more for me. Once you do acid once, you are never the same person again.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

OMG. I've only done it a handful of times, but the last 2 times were really bad trips, so no more for me. Once you do acid once, you are never the same person again.

Yeah, it was all done in a short amount of time. I never had a bad trip, I came close but it was nothing maybe 20 minute freak-out then I laughed at myself for sounding so stupid............. I have seen bad trips though not a pretty thing...........

Yeah, it was all done in a short amount of time. I never had a bad trip, I came close but it was nothing maybe 20 minute freak-out then I laughed at myself for sounding so stupid............. I have seen bad trips though not a pretty thing...........

I had a REAL REAL bad trip one time. We were all doing it this one night at this club/bar. First of all, it was during the winter, so I was eating Vitamin-c drops to fight a cold I had. I forgot that the vitamin-c enhances the trip. We're all chilling, and all of a sudden my boy falls off the stool at the bar and collapses on the floor. We all run over to him, he gets carried out. Turns out he just passed out, but it was a real scare under the circumnstances.S Secondly, he had taken the same tabs we took so that kind of fucked me up. That was when the trip was first coming on. Then it kicked in fully. I was *convinced* that I was stuck in my trip, or rather, that the way I was tripping was the way I had always felt, but I just did not realize it. I tried telling myself that I just dropped a tab of acid, and that the trip would end soon. But then I began to believe that "me taking the acid tab" was part of the trip also and that never really happened.. I basically fucked myself up for the rest of the trip. My boy took me home, fed me milk, and stayed up with me all night.

I never bought into the whole vitimin C thing...... there is a vitamin you can take to make it go away I belive, but I don't know what it's called......

The only time I felt like it was never gonna end was with Liquid Acid........ I tripped for 2 days maybe even 3 god I just wanted it to end............ but I still had a good time.

I never bought into the whole vitimin C thing...... there is a vitamin you can take to make it go away I belive, but I don't know what it's called......

The only time I felt like it was never gonna end was with Liquid Acid........ I tripped for 2 days maybe even 3 god I just wanted it to end............ but I still had a good time.

yah well im no expert but i always thought acidic substances would enhance the ph level of the acid and bases like milk would neutralize it.