Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has never done a club drug?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

coke

E

k

and anything else you fockers do....

I HAVE NEVER ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE A CLUB DONE ANY.... SO WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MUSIC, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THAT YOU WERE ON DRUGS AT THE TIME, THEREFORE I WON'T BOTHER READING YOUR ARTIFICIAL REVIEWS...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You drink like a fish though Saleen hehe...

But I will agree with your statement there...people drugged up tend to exaggerate the quality of a DJs set. I've experienced it myself...seen a DJ totally off my head, though he or she was the best thing since sliced bread...only to find out he or she sucked when I was sober...

I've never done them. If I really wanted to see what it feels like I would have done so in private, not at a club. I also know myself pretty well and know that if I try one I'll end up trying them all (guess I don't trust myself with drugs), so I just avoid it.

C,E, and others.. I’m not sure how that would disqualify ones review of a DJ Set......... shitty music is shitty music, wether your under the influence or straight. :idea: besides some of the most interesting and funny reviews, I have read are by people who post when they’re focked up.. ;) ......SALEEN :D:tongue: "I never danced so hard in my life" :laugh::D

Some enhancing drugs for example do exactly that...enhance amongst other senses, the sense of hearing...letting the listener go deep in the mix, separating the different layers of music revealing and presenting different intensities, dynamics, beats per minute and a bunch of other things.

Far from saying that drugs are bad and you shouldn't do drugs because they're bad...mmmmkay? I'm more into do what you like and what works best for you...some like to smoke cigars, others might think they smell like horse poop, to each its own.

Alcohol, on the other hand (literally ;) ) is more like a social stimulant (a drug) it still alters your system and in a way that can not be very recomendable for music listening for sure, you have awareness to a certain degree but it's way under the awareness of a sober person and a world away of the awareness to the music a person under the effects of a mind enhancing substance would experience...just get some rum & cokes, good for getting the funk out, no doubt about it.

peace

Funk :cool:

Originally posted by guyman1966

What the hell is all that? I once tried pot, but I did not inhale.

exactly................. u must have went to college with my friend; in fact, you may know him - Bill Clinton:confused:

The only drug I do is BUD LITE, VODKA/CRAN & O.G/ROLAND.

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by sobeton

C,E, and others.. I’m not sure how that would disqualify ones review of a DJ Set......... shitty music is shitty music, wether your under the influence or straight.

AMEN...if the music sucks..the music sucks....i have walked out twice on PVD 1/2 hr into his set...:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

C,E, and others.. I’m not sure how that would disqualify ones review of a DJ Set......... shitty music is shitty music, wether your under the influence or straight. :idea: besides some of the most interesting and funny reviews, I have read are by people who post when they’re focked up.. ;) ......SALEEN :D:tongue: "I never danced so hard in my life" :laugh::D

thing is for those who do drugs, its hard to go back to having a sick time when you are not on drugs.. i can walk into a room and tell whos cracked out.... And when some of yous don't do drugs, you stand there not fired up and you usually leave early and are not into the music...

mrtrees, you have to be on crack to like pvd, his crowd is 18 year old ravers who pop pill after pill.... the guys only talent is his ablility to get a crowd there...

Originally posted by saleen351

mrtrees, you have to be on crack to like pvd, his crowd is 18 year old ravers who pop pill after pill.... the guys only talent is his ablility to get a crowd there...

when Space re-opened a couple of years ago...i went there to hear PVD...he did a great job...i went back that same year to hear him, b/c he did such a great job....i waited outside in line for about 1 1/2 hrs...went inside...asked a bouncer to slap me across my face and went home a 1/2 hr later...thats how bad he was...oh and a friend of mine was visiting here during WMC and she made me go to Space to hear PVD...there wasnt enough liquor in Space that night to make me like him....PVD NEVER AGAIN!!!

thing is for those who do drugs, its hard to go back to having a sick time when you are not on drugs.. i can walk into a room and tell whos cracked out.... And when some of yous don't do drugs, you stand there not fired up and you usually leave early and are not into the music...

Hum...you are basically a voyeur

:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

Hum...you are basically a voyeur

:rolleyes:

former bouncer, so i always watch the crowd and watch out for shit, aka like saving two girls lives in space, i never got my thank you from lp may i add. I"m usually sober and i see things you guys would never see unless you were a bouncer....

So yes i have a great time, dance and all that good shit, but I still see the crowd threw the eyes of a bouncer. you'll never understand unless you were bouncing at a club where you had to square up 4 times a night like me and hog did...

Saleen...

You should do drugs... maybe then you would be interesting, because sober you are boring as fuck.

And why is alcohol not in the list?

and finally just shut the fuck up... do you know how many great tracks simply would not exist if the producers didn't do drugs!!

damn... without the drugs, do you really think the clubs would be as popular as they are? And I'll bet Studio 54 would have been the bomb even without the coke?

and give me a cracked out fun loving Miami crowd over a boozed out, testosterone fueled, chest puffing, Lauderdale mob any day. (and I live there!)

Drugs have influenced art and music for ages. VanGogh, Monet, Piccasso etc all tripped on absinth, The Doors are named after "The Doors of Perception" a book about mescaline experiences and their effect and implications. Jazz musicians were practically the first to use pot in America (besides the native Americans) I’m sure the Chem Bros, worked together as pharmaceutical reps before forming......

saleen, you are simply a closed minded, racist, hypocritical simpleton.

coke

E

k

I HAVE NEVER ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE A CLUB DONE ANY.... SO WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MUSIC, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU POST THAT YOU WERE ON DRUGS AT THE TIME, THEREFORE I WON'T BOTHER READING YOUR ARTIFICIAL REVIEWS...

Since you've never tried ANY of the "Club Drugs" ...How would you know, what someones level of awareness would be under the influence???

coke

E

k

SALEEN, YOU ARE ALWAYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DO DRUGS. QUESTION...ISN'T POT A DRUG? FROM WHAT I HEAR, YOU SPEND ALL YOUR SPARE TIME SMOKING OUT. I RATHER DROP A PILL EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS THEN TO BE SMOKING POT ALL DAY.

YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE GOOD REVIEWS BECAUSE THEY WERE ON DRUGS.....WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOUR ALL DRUNK? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STILL GIVE A GOOD REVIEW ABOUT THAT NIGHT? YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED! PLEASE......