Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has never done a club drug?

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

thing is for those who do drugs, its hard to go back to having a sick time when you are not on drugs.. i can walk into a room and tell whos cracked out.... And when some of yous don't do drugs, you stand there not fired up and you usually leave early and are not into the music...

mrtrees, you have to be on crack to like pvd, his crowd is 18 year old ravers who pop pill after pill.... the guys only talent is his ablility to get a crowd there...

you are wrong sir. at your own admission you, have never used a club drug.as you so arbitrarily describe as cocaine, ecstasy, and ketamine. if you understand why you got into the club scene to begin with; then enjoying the music sober or straight is not an issue. if your only reason for listening to the music, and going to clubs; has at its foundation in drug use. then you have issues… again as you stated you have never used CLUB DRUGS, so your perception is rather tainted at best. wouldn't you agree ?? :D

As fas as PVD is concerned you don’t, have to be on crack to appreciate his music. again my friend different strokes for different folks. :cool:

p.s. I’ll take some cracked clubber deep into the music, and dancing there arse off. over some drunk idiot standing in the middle of the dance floor, taking up valuable dance space; or some trainspotter standing around trying to i.d. tracks, etc to impress his friends. ;):D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E & 420 (if u know what 420 means)... only & of course ...

a few drinks to poison my liver....from time to time.... not much of a drinker......

like they say.......

DON'T DRINK & DRIVE

SMOKE (420) & FLY

Originally posted by sobeton

you are wrong sir. at your own admission you, have never used a club drug.as you so arbitrarily describe as cocaine, ecstasy, and ketamine. if you understand why you got into the club scene to begin with; then enjoying the music sober or straight is not an issue. if your only reason for listening to the music, and going to clubs; has at its foundation in drug use. then you have issues… again as you stated you have never used CLUB DRUGS, so your perception is rather tainted at best. wouldn't you agree ?? :D

As fas as PVD is concerned you don’t, have to be on crack to appreciate his music. again my friend different strokes for different folks. :cool:

p.s. I’ll take some cracked clubber deep into the music, and dancing there arse off. over some drunk idiot standing in the middle of the dance floor, taking up valuable dance space; or some trainspotter standing around trying to i.d. tracks, etc to impress his friends. ;):D

:aright:

You are all a bunch of geeked out crackheads. Drugs are for brain dead losers. I for one would never purposely inflict harm on my body by using narcotic substances...if you love yourself, you should just say no.

<I tried to keep a straight face while I typed this - so did anyone buy it?> :D:tongue:

Originally posted by joeygk

You are all a bunch of geeked out crackheads. Drugs are for brain dead losers. I for one would never purposely inflict harm on my body by using narcotic substances...if you love yourself, you should just say no.

<I tried to keep a straight face while I typed this - so did anyone buy it?> :D:tongue:

:laugh: Um....nah you weren't foolin anyone with that....

How's it goin up there????? Hope the 16hr days arent killin ya....WE MISS YOU!!!!

Originally posted by sobeton

YWSS! (Yeah What Sobeton Said) :)

I agree with saleen. In the future please post what drug you were on in parenthesis followed by your review. I would also like to add a rating system for how fucked up you are. Here's how it should look (drug of choice | how fucked up you are indicated by the letter "f" and a scale system ranging from 1 to 10 ) followed by the word "review".

Examples:

(Beer - F2) The official Danny Howell's review

(Liqour - F5) The official Oscar G review

(Exctasy F15) The offcial PVD review

(Exctasy F200) The official George Acosta review

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I agree with saleen. In the future please post what drug you were on in parenthesis followed by your review. I would also like to add a rating system for how fucked up you are. Here's how it should look (drug of choice | how fucked up you are indicated by the letter "f" and a scale system ranging from 1 to 10 ) followed by the word "review".

Examples:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Examples:

:laugh: :laugh:

JOEY!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU FLY DOWN TOMORROW? :D

Believe it or not my boy Markus Schulz has never done any drugs his entire life. He doesnt drink either. Sometimes you have to wonder where the inspiration comes from for some of those Dark as Fuck tracks he produces......like "The Flying Song"...that is a total Esctacy track.....he is starting another track soon called "As the Rush Comes"

Originally posted by globalgirl

Believe it or not my boy Markus Schulz has never done any drugs his entire life. He doesnt drink either. Sometimes you have to wonder where the inspiration comes from for some of those Dark as Fuck tracks he produces......like "The Flying Song"...that is a total Esctacy track.....he is starting another track soon called "As the Rush Comes"

thats true...there is some Dj that are like that...i just wanna know how those big djs do those marathon sets:idea:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by globalgirl

amen....... djs and producers and clubbers don't need to be on crack...

Originally posted by shroomy

Saleen...

You should do drugs... maybe then you would be interesting, because sober you are boring as fuck.

And why is alcohol not in the list?

and finally just shut the fuck up... do you know how many great tracks simply would not exist if the producers didn't do drugs!!

damn... without the drugs, do you really think the clubs would be as popular as they are? And I'll bet Studio 54 would have been the bomb even without the coke?

and give me a cracked out fun loving Miami crowd over a boozed out, testosterone fueled, chest puffing, Lauderdale mob any day. (and I live there!)

Drugs have influenced art and music for ages. VanGogh, Monet, Piccasso etc all tripped on absinth, The Doors are named after "The Doors of Perception" a book about mescaline experiences and their effect and implications. Jazz musicians were practically the first to use pot in America (besides the native Americans) I’m sure the Chem Bros, worked together as pharmaceutical reps before forming......

shroomy a has point there........

Examples:

Classic GA2 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djfrosty

Well, as for substances...IMO nothing wrong with a few lines, a few Grey Goose and sodas/lime(my favorite drink), a few pills, and a xanax every once in a while. Pot...one word...BLOWS.

..........:rolleyes::bong: ..................yeah