Guest saleen351

Originally posted by funketeer

drunk or on ecstasy...who's more charming? You decide! :D

Subject # 1: Drunk

borracho.gif

Subject # 2:On X

mareado.gif

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM ILL HAVE WHAT BOTH OF THESE GUYS HAD !! :D :D

IM GETTING DRUNK , DROPPING PILLS & SNORTING AN 8 BALL TONIGHT !! ALL THIS TALK ABOUT DRUGS HAS GOT ME DILIRIOUS !:eek: WHOSE WITH ME YOU FUCKS ??

:D :D :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lolahotass

KOKY IS A KRACKHEAD! ;) ;)

SOOOOOOO UHHHHHHHH I TAKE IT YOU'RE WITH ME ?:D :D

BUT WAIT !! I ALMOST 4 GOT !! I DONT DO DRUGS :laugh: WELL , MAYBE X :D BUT JUST A TAD ... & MAYBE I DRINK HERE & THERE :cool: BUT NOT TOOOOOOOO MUCH TO WHERE IM SHITFACED :D

Originally posted by koky

BUT WAIT !! I ALMOST 4 GOT !! I DONT DO DRUGS :laugh: WELL , MAYBE X :D BUT JUST A TAD ... & MAYBE I DRINK HERE & THERE :cool: BUT NOT TOOOOOOOO MUCH TO WHERE IM SHITFACED :D

My new motto for this year:

DRUG FREE IN O-3 !

Pretty kewl eh?;)

Lola:screwy:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sgtfury has to add his 2 cents..pills vs booze....each has bad stuff connected to it...as with everything in life...MODERATION IS THE KEY...but why limit the conversation to just pills and booze..what about pot, nicotine, motrin, sugar, cafiene, any prescription drug...or anything else we put in our bodies that alters us in some way....its funny everyone makes a big deal about E in the clubs..but i would say that at least 60% of people in clubs are smoking and that is like insuring that you will have cancer or lung disease.....remember...MODERATION!

however..........i want to direct a comment in regards to Saleen's initiation of this thread...SALEEN CLAIMS TO HAVE NEVER DONE A DRUG..MEANWHILE, HE HAS CLAIMED IN PREVIOUS POSTS TO BE "STONED" BESIDES THAT...WHAT IS THE F'N REASON FOR THIS F'N POST?...TO BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE "NEVER" DONE A DRUG??? TO SOMEHOW STAKE A CLAIM THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW MORE MORALLY WORTHY THAN THE REST OF US??...DUDE, BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING "STONED"...YOU DRINK ALCOHOL, WHICH IS A DRUG..IN FACT..SINCE PEOPLE DRINK IN CLUBS, IT IS A CLUB DRUG..AND BY NATURE OF THE FACT THAT IM SURE..(BY THE SIZE OF YOUR GUT) THAT YOUVE EATEN FOOD IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE CONSUMING SO MANY PRESERVATIVES AND SECOND HAND HORMONES THAT YOUR BODY IS DEFINETELY NOT DRUG FREE...SO PLEASE TELL ME..WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT???...AND THEN IT SEEMS WHEN SOMEONE TOTALLY CALLS YOU OUT AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A ASS...YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR...

SALEEN, PLEASE...PUT SOME THOUGHT BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE GOINGN TO SAY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH...INSTEAD OF ATTACKING SHROOMY OR ANYONE ELSE..GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD...YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD

without club drugs we wouldn't look like this in the club:eek:

without club drugs we wouldn't leave the club like this:cool:

without club drugs the next day we wouldn't feel like this:D

without club drugs in a few years we wouldn't think like this:confused:

SEE EVERYONE AT SPACE TONIGHT!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sgtfury

Sgtfury has to add his 2 cents..pills vs booze....each has bad stuff connected to it...as with everything in life...MODERATION IS THE KEY...but why limit the conversation to just pills and booze..what about pot, nicotine, motrin, sugar, cafiene, any prescription drug...or anything else we put in our bodies that alters us in some way....its funny everyone makes a big deal about E in the clubs..but i would say that at least 60% of people in clubs are smoking and that is like insuring that you will have cancer or lung disease.....remember...MODERATION!

however..........i want to direct a comment in regards to Saleen's initiation of this thread...SALEEN CLAIMS TO HAVE NEVER DONE A DRUG..MEANWHILE, HE HAS CLAIMED IN PREVIOUS POSTS TO BE "STONED" BESIDES THAT...WHAT IS THE F'N REASON FOR THIS F'N POST?...TO BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE "NEVER" DONE A DRUG??? TO SOMEHOW STAKE A CLAIM THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW MORE MORALLY WORTHY THAN THE REST OF US??...DUDE, BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING "STONED"...YOU DRINK ALCOHOL, WHICH IS A DRUG..IN FACT..SINCE PEOPLE DRINK IN CLUBS, IT IS A CLUB DRUG..AND BY NATURE OF THE FACT THAT IM SURE..(BY THE SIZE OF YOUR GUT) THAT YOUVE EATEN FOOD IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU ARE CONSUMING SO MANY PRESERVATIVES AND SECOND HAND HORMONES THAT YOUR BODY IS DEFINETELY NOT DRUG FREE...SO PLEASE TELL ME..WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING POINT???...AND THEN IT SEEMS WHEN SOMEONE TOTALLY CALLS YOU OUT AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A ASS...YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR...

SALEEN, PLEASE...PUT SOME THOUGHT BEHIND WHAT YOU ARE GOINGN TO SAY BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH...INSTEAD OF ATTACKING SHROOMY OR ANYONE ELSE..GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD...YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD

when did i claim to be drug free? learn how to read and please quote where i said i'm drug free. when you do i'll respond...

Originally posted by saleen351

when did i claim to be drug free? learn how to read and please quote where i said i'm drug free. when you do i'll respond...

you wrote this on your first post:

coke

E

k

and anything else you fockers do....

I HAVE NEVER ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, INSIDE OR OUTSIDE A CLUB DONE ANY....

so now tell us.. are you drug free?.. does being "stoned", "smoking a bomb", or get trashed with alcohol not qualify as using drugs?

We expect reply. :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

you wrote this on your first post:

so now tell us.. are you drug free?.. does being "stoned", "smoking a bomb", or get trashed with alcohol not qualify as using drugs?

We expect reply. :blown:

Who here has never done a club drug? < name of thread

i wrote

coke

e

k

I never once ever on this board or any other board said i was drug free, i smoked with half this board, so learn to read...

Who here has never done a club drug? < name of thread

i wrote

coke

e

k

I never once ever on this board or any other board said i was drug free, i smoked with half this board, so learn to read...

you learn to read.... the "anything else you fockers do" includes mariguana so you use drugs too, focker!

Originally posted by koky

:aright: