Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE METRO LOUNGE FAMILY is goin' to......NEW YORK CITY!

SATURDAY NIGHTS

in

NEW YORK CITY

with

the one and only........

****RICHIE RYDELL ****

& THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY BEHIND HIM!!!!

And yes, the party will start early, and go ALL NIGHT LONG!

This will be the SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY that we have all been waiting for.In a beautiful club that we are all gonna love.LOTS of room, couches, great layout with a second level mezzanine and lots of places to "get lost".Metro Lounge will have COMPLETE creative control of the entire venue & RICHIE RYDELL will be the main room dj FROM OPEN - CLOSE......................THAT MEANS IT WILL BE A PARTY DONE RIGHT from the start.

I will give you all the details tomorrow.

This place kind of reminds me of an upscale mini factory in a way. Lots of rooms, areas to explore,walk around. With the right people, (all of you and the "family") the right dj(who else...RICHIE RYDELL) , and a GREAT location, it has ALL the ingredients for a great party.

Originally posted by ml2k1

This place kind of reminds me of an upscale mini factory in a way. Lots of rooms, areas to explore,walk around. With the right people, (all of you and the "family") the right dj(who else...RICHIE RYDELL) , and a GREAT location, it has ALL the ingredients for a great party.

WHERE :confused:

Originally posted by Kermzy

You people are slave drivers! Poor Richie has to work till whenever on Friday, get up Saturday morning & go to Mondo and then go work again all night in the city? Poor kid's gonna have to start sharing habits w/Jonathan. :eek:;):eek:

I was thinking the same thing...

someone get the guy some stackers...LOL

Great.................sf sux lately anyway...........where could it be???

"beautiful club that we are all gonna love. LOTS of room, couches, great layout with a second level mezzanine and lots of places to 'get lost' "

Couldn't be Exit, right?

You people are slave drivers! Poor Richie has to work till whenever on Friday, get up Saturday morning & go to Mondo and then go work again all night in the city? Poor kid's gonna have to start sharing habits w/Jonathan. :eek:;):eek:

That's hysterical!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

Great.................sf sux lately anyway...........where could it be???

"beautiful club that we are all gonna love. LOTS of room, couches, great layout with a second level mezzanine and lots of places to 'get lost' "

Couldn't be Exit, right?

I was thinking maybe something smaller than exit, my guess.

Originally posted by ml2k1

SATURDAY NIGHTS

in

NEW YORK CITY

with

the one and only........

****RICHIE RYDELL ****

& THE ENTIRE METRO LOUNGE/MERGE FAMILY BEHIND HIM!!!!

And yes, the party will start early, and go ALL NIGHT LONG!

This will be the SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY that we have all been waiting for.In a beautiful club that we are all gonna love.LOTS of room, couches, great layout with a second level mezzanine and lots of places to "get lost".Metro Lounge will have COMPLETE creative control of the entire venue & RICHIE RYDELL will be the main room dj FROM OPEN - CLOSE......................THAT MEANS IT WILL BE A PARTY DONE RIGHT from the start.

I will give you all the details tomorrow.

do u need jersey promters??? cause im free saturdays!! let me know!!

LOL....but when you ae good, you are good......

Richie can drink like a fish but he doesn't endulge in any of the bad habbits that this board glorifies....:)

MAYBE HE CAN SHARE HABITS WITH YOU.

Originally posted by thesandman

Richie can drink like a fish but he doesn't endulge in any of the bad habbits that this board glorifies....:)

Splendid, thanks for the update...fyi, I've know Richie since he was a sophmore in high school.

And soulshaker, shut it shorty!