Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Undeserving Celebrity

austin krutcher(sp)

after painfully watching his diary on mtv (on after an mtv tattoo special,so i left it on), i think this guy must be the luckiest person in the world. he 's not funny on his show or real life, has no charisma, looks... eh (ladies whatcha think). and needs to comb his hair. how is this guy in hollywood????

who do you guys think fits this title. be it for their talent, looks or that you just plain hate'em

carson daly- close 2nd

Originally posted by jman09

I would say the kid from the Dell computer commercials, I actually seen a bio of him in People Magazine, how the fuck did he get in there?

ew that kid is so annyoing - there is NO need for him to be in a magazine! his 15 minutes of fame is over (if it ever even began!)

Originally posted by coogs78

it may only be bcause i am retarded by i actually think he is funny

..i actually like him too....he doesn't care...he says how this whole movie star thing is soo not him.....if u watched it...they were in this million dollar hotel and he was like......'i've always wanted to take a piss in a 3000000 dollar bathroom.."...then after he goes..."eh...i've taken pisses that feel better in the woods...this isn't for me"

Originally posted by drmoxx

austin krutcher(sp)

after painfully watching his diary on mtv (on after an mtv tattoo special,so i left it on), i think this guy must be the luckiest person in the world. he 's not funny on his show or real life, has no charisma, looks... eh (ladies whatcha think). and needs to comb his hair. how is this guy in hollywood????

who do you guys think fits this title. be it for their talent, looks or that you just plain hate'em

carson daly- close 2nd

Carson Daly is the worst! He is so blah and dull. I really dont understand what his appeal is. I hate seeing him on TV and I dont think he is remotely good looking either:blank:

Originally posted by mrbadabing

Jared. The fat guy who lost over 100 lbs from eating subway. Give me a break. Fuck him he's a rich celebrity now.:mad:

i don't think he's filthy rich or even rich just cus of those commercials. he's subway's guy, he's not exactly in demand, i don't think his agent is shopping him or pushing him

anyway i'll end this discussion right now

carrot top