Clubplanet Nightlife Community

driving pet peeves

weyes

Originally posted by elementx

... I am sorry. And not to be rude. Cause you know I love ya. But I have this wierd feeling you are a very slow and cautious driver... :laugh:

Cause everything that you are talking about are things that I do to slow and cautious drivers. You people annoy the hell out of my ... :tongue:

uh-uh, my friend, you are mistaken. i am not the one driving 55 in the fast lane. i am just the one who is sick of almost getting hit by people who don't check their mirrors or are in too much of a hurry to worry about safety at all. suv drivers and people who drive over 80 are on my shit list :no: .

Originally posted by weyes

uh-uh, my friend, you are mistaken. i am not the one driving 55 in the fast lane. i am just the one who is sick of almost getting hit by people who don't check their mirrors or are in too much of a hurry to worry about safety at all. suv drivers and people who drive over 80 are on my shit list :no: .

Well I dont do over 80. I think my car will blow up... :laugh:

Here's one that I'm just a huuuge fan of:

You're getting on the freeway and and have the good fortune of following someone on the on-ramp who speeds up to a blinding thirty-five miles per hour when merging, leaving I]your ass to be the one hit by the guy going seventy in the slow lane passing on the right and flashing his lights at the guy going fifty in the fast lane...

sound familiar?

How bout that fucker who is in the slow lane and you are trying to merge in from the on ramp. And that fucker goes the same speed as you. Weather you slow down or speed up... Normally I am like fuck it and challange him or her on the shoulder. If there is no shoulder. I Jam the breaks. Get in behind. Switch to the left lane. Catch up and while I am passing. I gently give him the big ole fuck you and finger. And they always look back like. What did I do...

I hate moronic drivers... If you approach an on ramp and someone is merging. And you have room in the left lane. Get the fuck out of the way.

people who drive while on their cell phones. and yes, i mean those people. it's dangerous and irresponsible. those people are always spacing out. i don't know why it's not against the law to drive while on a cell in cali; it's illegal in a lot of other states :no: .

people who drive while on their cell phones. and yes, i mean those people. it's dangerous and irresponsible. those people are always spacing out. i don't know why it's not against the law to drive while on a cell in cali; it's illegal in a lot of other states :no: .

Thats why we have hands free...

And on that note. When the hell are they going to pass a law that bitches are not aloud to apply makeup while driving...:mad:

Thats why we have hands free...

i don't have as much of a problem with that, but i don't see people using those (i think i'd be able to tell by seeing people looking as though they are talking to themselves).

i'm with you on the makeup one. and i'm sure they can't do a good job that way, either.

and i've got another one:

when people read while driving. put down the newspaper and keep your eyes on the road. ever heard of news radio?

i don't have as much of a problem with that, but i don't see people using those (i think i'd be able to tell by seeing people looking as though they are talking to themselves).

i'm with you on the makeup one. and i'm sure they can't do a good job that way, either.

and i've got another one:

when people read while driving. put down the newspaper and keep your eyes on the road. ever heard of news radio?

Ok another. People that block an exit or entrance to a parking lot when they are at a red light. Or coming to a red light. Some of the fuckers even see you that you are waiting to pull out. And they still proceed to block it.

Same with Intersections that have a stop sign. Damn it. Dont block me...

yeah, or when there isn't a light or a stop sign but there's a break in the yellow lines because it's an intersection, and people just drive and stop, blocking the intersection. i hate that "me first" bullshit, when there's no room for those people :rolleyes: .

and city bus drivers should not be allowed to talk on cell phones!!! that's gotta be outlawed - sooooo dangerous :nono: .

Yeah. They shouldn't fall asleep either. I remember when I took the bus to work. When I was working 3:30am shift. The damn bus driver was dozing off while going over the bridge. After that night I made sure I sat in the front every morning and talked to the driver to keep him awake... :mad:

Yeah. They shouldn't fall asleep either. I remember when I took the bus to work. When I was working 3:30am shift. The damn bus driver was dozing off while going over the bridge. After that night I made sure I sat in the front every morning and talked to the driver to keep him awake... :mad:

:eek: scary!!!

i doze off a lot when i drive :worry: ...

:eek: scary!!!

i doze off a lot when i drive :worry: ...

Be careful. My mother did that many years ago. When she woke she realized she was on the wrong side. Scared the hell out of her. So she jerked the wheel back towards her lane and hit a pole and flipped her car over. :(

I have learned never to step into a car when tired. No more...

I don't know if this is on the list...

I hate, and I mean HATE WITH A PASSION - any car with super bright head lights:mad:

Its one thing to be safe and have visible head lights. But I swear I feel like I've got jumbo jets tailing me sometimes...especially when poor lil o me don't have one of those advanced anti glare mirrors :(

Originally posted by tequiza

I don't know if this is on the list...

I hate, and I mean HATE WITH A PASSION - any car with super bright head lights:mad:

Its one thing to be safe and have visible head lights. But I swear I feel like I've got jumbo jets tailing me sometimes...especially when poor lil o me don't have one of those advanced anti glare mirrors :(

me too :mad: !!!

funny you should mention that, though. the california dmv handbook states that one should drive with the high-beams on at all times, unless they would disturb other people. that's a judgment call, i guess, though it means that the dmv would generally expect one to use them in less crowded areas. but i think i may have used my high-beams only once or maybe twice in my entire driving career.