• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Taub

big dumb ass

i guess you would glady say

"white people are the supreme race, theres nothing wrong with us"

at leats the paki and arbas are making a living and you laugh at them.....and arbas wear turbans??? ahh hmmm go read up a little more on them

go be white and go get a fucking tan

Ok, let's see who's dumb.....I never said "white people are the supreme race, theres nothing wrong with us". Paki's & Arabs & whoever else - can make their living, but why with an attitude & at least be clean, and take a shower! Oh, and by the way, I'm not white & don't need a tan.....

Originally posted by trancedkitten

Ok, let's see who's dumb.....I never said "white people are the supreme race, theres nothing wrong with us". Paki's & Arabs & whoever else - can make their living, but why with an attitude & at least be clean, and take a shower! Oh, and by the way, I'm not white & don't need a tan.....

maybe you cant read either, i said " i guess you would gladly say"....didnt say you said that.

so who cares if they dont take a shower and be clean.....stop going around and sniffing people, how the fuck do you know for a fact they dont shower and clean themselves?

then what are you? or shall i say what do you consider youself to be?

Ok I am from Staten Island and yes there are some guidos here but we are not all like that - I lived in Brooklyn and work NJ and you get amnd your going to get nice people and trashy people no matter where you are - its not a Staten Island thing

As for the SI documentary on MTV - i knew a few people in the wedding party -

In fact my boy MIke Gee ( HUnka Bunka) and Mike Ski were the DJs there & it was off the hook !!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

NYC people aren't rude, we just like our fast-paced lifestyle and get aggravated at anyone who gets in our way. ;) Like stupid tourists who don't know how to walk down the street- a family of four walking side-by-side while we're trying to reach our next exciting destination; or a couple stepping out of a building, and stopping smack dab in the middle of a sidewalk where they try to get their bearings. Who does this; have they no common sense outside of the tri-state area?! :laugh2:

BTW, you don't need anywhwere close to 100 grand to get by here, a real New Yorker knows how to get by, we know all the inexpensive little treasures this city has to offer. ;)

I fucking LOVE this chick. That is all. :rock::D

I live off Bloomingdale Road now, and even though theres getting to be way too much traffic, lots of guido brats running around in "gangs" (lol, ok there toughguy...) because their parents are more concerned about whether or not they got the newest car or how many louis vuitton bags they have than what their kids are up to, I know at the end of the day when I walk in my house I am far away from all that BS. I like the fact that theres not 14 people living below me that complain when i walk through my apartment at night, like they did when I was in Brooklyn. Sorry, but I like having a yard, and a pool, and my own trees. I'll never go back to the concrete jungle that is the other four boroughs (and once staten island becomes one, which seems VERY likely I'll just move further out...LI, NJ, etc).

Joe

Originally posted by elementx

I used to live down by pleasant plains. Right off of Bloomingdale road... :D

But that was about 10 Years ago or more.

gotta agree with you. I went to school on SI for a year and liked it (except for the traffic on Friday afternoons when everyone was flocking to jersey it seemed). I transfered schools for other reasons, but after I get out of school I'm going to be forced (just cause of the industry i'm in) to work in NYC so a house on SI is not that far away for me...not the chaos of manhattan, and you dont get the fucking state of NJ taking their turn at ur income tax money once you move in!!! BASTARDS!!!

bern

Originally posted by trancedkitten

"at least be clean and take a shower" ??? you can't be serious:rolleyes: you're not even worth having a discussion with, racist bitch

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont know what's funnier...your comment on NJ or the little obligatory apology at the end of a borderline racist rant...whatever...these are your issues and problems...good luck with all that...

...this is one of the funniest things i've read in a while...the CP version of Gangs of New York...seriously...lighten the fuck up and keep the shit to yourself cause that's all that's coming out of anyone's mouth here...and i blame big poppa for using poor choice words to initiate his thread...tsk tsk...

What's up with your sig? What does it mean?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

fucking degenerates

There was a job fair on staten island today. A couple of wall street firms, insurance companies, local banks and realtors showed up. The ads for the fair stressed a business casual dresscode and a $7 entry fee.

So I get on line to pay, and 2 degenerates get on line behind me, wearing sweatsuits. They get up to the cashier, and flip out on her when she asks for the entry fee. Apparently, they didn't have any money on them.

These fucking winners didnt have resumes either.

i hate this place

:blown:

How do you know the 2 guys behind you were from Staten Island??? While a lot of the things in this thread are true, not everyone is like that. Except the part about SI girls. SI def has the hottest girls, and most are really stuck up. And like 90% of SI moved to SI from BKLYN anyone who lives here knows that, so all the people from bklyn who say shit about the people on SI you got the same type of people in bklyn. Go to any of the better nieghborhoods in bklyn and you'll find the same things you find on much of SI.