Clubplanet Nightlife Community

METRO FUCKEN REVIEW(last night)

Originally posted by thesandman

Are you joking??????? The only clubs that have MCs are cheese ball places??? George I hope this was an experiment! Any MC takes away from the music, vibe and over all fun you have at a club.

MC at Metro!!!!!!! What next? Every 2 minutes tonight

" Its DJ Richie Rydell (echo Rydell!!!) Who whats 2 dollar Woo Woos!!???"

NO MCs ML2K1!!!! NO exceptions:D

Calm down Big SLut. It was a one night deal and you can rest assure there will never be a MC for a night with Richie.

ALso, I havent seen so many girls there in a while. THe girls were in the majority last night.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Calm down Big SLut. It was a one night deal and you can rest assure there will never be a MC for a night with Richie.

ALso, I havent seen so many girls there in a while. THe girls were in the majority last night.

Im having a shit day you fucker so FU...... I have reason to bitch here...lol

Why don't you grab the mic.....? "This is Brian1500...... Im on my 20th Bud Bottle.... Holla if ya hear me!"

No clue who he was. He was a black guy that wouldnt shut up. He was on stage all night. THe music was really good but I just couldnt get into it because that fool kept on yapping.

i felt like i was on spring break everytime i went inside..

thursdays just have not let up.. every week i walk out happy.. (with the exception of the weather hating us every chance it gets) in all lastnight went really well.. if u havent checked out thursdays yet come and stop by.. its a great chance to here some of the best dj's in the area.. im at the door all night so ask for josh and ill give u some message board line love..

It was good last night. The only negative of the night was the MC. He was so annoying. He wouldnt stop talking all night on the microphone.

hell fucking yeah!! after awhile i was like, dude.. wtf. shut up!! anyways george, i planned on saying whats up last night, but u seemed occupied.. brian, were u by georges bar all night??

I definitely had an awesome time there last nite...arrived about midnite & left at 2:45..the music was insane...I didn't know a lot of you guys from CP were goin..i was up on the stage for about an hour dancin my ass off & the MC was in my ear 1/2 the time & was annoyin cuz he kept sayin "booty shake" or sumin like that every 15 mins..

overall, it was insane & i had a blast :D

Originally posted by erica127

I definitely had an awesome time there last nite...arrived about midnite & left at 2:45..the music was insane...I didn't know a lot of you guys from CP were goin..i was up on the stage for about an hour dancin my ass off & the MC was in my ear 1/2 the time & was annoyin cuz he kept sayin "booty shake" or sumin like that every 15 mins..

overall, it was insane & i had a blast :D

Hey I didn't know you were going! :confused::(

Originally posted by mystify82281

Hey I didn't know you were going! :confused::(

i didn't know you were going either...i was on stage wearin a short blue shirt & jeans & i have medium lenght brown hair..if you were lookin at the stage i was pretty much the last girl on the left

Originally posted by misk

.....eh....every once in a while i try to do a thurs but i just don't enjoy myself...........mystify.....great car rides though!:laugh::D

missy, dont lie, you enjoyed it because i was there! :D

i was enjoying myself in teh dj booth.. they let me play with the smoke machine and the sirens.. whaaaaaaaaaa!! lol