Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nirvana/Kurt Donald Cobain

angelofhalo16

You've gotta be kidding me, right? Kurt Cobain...murdered? I thought I had heard it all...

He was a great musician but anyone that knew even the least bit about him, knew he had a drug problem that led to depression and ultimatley suicide. I believe the conspiracy theory of Tupac still being alive more than this one...and thats pretty far fetched itself. Just my opinion.

Nirvana is one of the best, when "you know you're right" hit the radio, it really showed how shit music is right now (with the exception of R.H.C.P's Zephyr Song, and Pearl Jam's new one) Nirvana was what real musics about-unlike other bands money wasn't the main issue, the music was.

As for his death, many conspiracies come up when someone in the spotlight dies, but no, Love had nothing to do with it.

Jim Morrison is the only musician that had conspiricies surronding his death for a reason, all others are just stories.

BOLTS

no...see what all of his friends said that 'yeah he had a drug prob.' but that he was over it because hey he had someone else to live for...his daughter,....his friends said that they saw him just a few days before he died and that he was happy, upbeat, smiling a lot, and hey he wanted to divorce Courtney...my theory? She thought that if she couldn't have him, no one could...but hey it's just my opinion....

my fave Nirvana songs:

Smells like teen spirit

Lithium

Rape Me

Heart-shaped box

Lounge Act

All Apologies

In Bloom

You Know You're Right (was written for Courtney)...all i can think of for now...

Originally posted by angelofhalo16

yeah he shot "himself" in the head, but sometimes autopsies can be wrong...like let's say that somebody drugged him and then shot him in the head from close range and then handed him the gun to make it look like he had committed suicide.

Do us a favor and take your whole Conspiracy theroy to a Nirvava Message Board

There was actually an entire documentary that mostly focused on the Courtney conspiracy theory - Kurt + Courtney. But he was in pain and on heroin....if that couldn't make the pain go away, and you're by yourself and too fucked up to think, then I can't see why he didn't just kill himself....

As for songs, Territorial Pissings, Lithium, and Sliver were my faves. BTW, Lithium actually mixes quite well with house/breaks if you have a +/- 10 pitch...

yeah I heard about that...but hell he had a daughter who he loved very much and I know for a fact that he would have done anything for her...I honestly don't think that he wanted to die...those "stomache pains" as you call them were do to a hole in his stomache from his years of drug abuse...but the doctors were trying to fix the hole and/or were trying to give him pain medicine to ease the pain that he felt...he didn't deserve to die...nobody does...

Originally posted by angelofhalo16

yeah I heard about that...but hell he had a daughter who he loved very much and I know for a fact that he would have done anything for her...

How do you know this for a fact? Were you close personal friends??

GOD!!!!!! no I don't know the guy...but hell I'm pretty FUCKIN sure that his little girl was his whole world...he wanted to divorce Courtney...but I'm pretty sure he wanted to be w/his daughter...unlike some people...I'm pretty sure he really cared about his baby girl...hell...that's his daughter for god sakes!:mad: