Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit and the Midnight Room 1/10

acura

Made my redebut at exit last night and my debut helping run the Midnight Room.

Got there early with Deb, met Bugout,Cody,Rob, and my boy Mike. Hit a few bumps in the road but all that was taken care of by Bob Goodrich.

Vicious was classic exit Johnny Vicious;i think he played the way we always wished he would have played at Roxy, but that is niether here nor there.

Johnny turned it up a notch around 2:15;he was playin an acapella, then outta nowhere drops Lethal, And Then They Started to Dance, and Insomnia. The place went nuts.

Nero did not go on til a lil before five fromw hat I heard, but we had to leave. I am sure we will catch him next week.

MIDNIGHT ROOM!!!

Things started off slow;the numbers the list did did not even remotely reflect the number of people in our room. It is kinda of hard to compete with Johnny Vicious, though.

Jon Stephens tore it up as we expected, layin down some sick tribal. Bugout and Tooch tag teamed and dropped some serious tech.

Spragga,Elementx,Zeeker,Doubtness, and maybe some more, thanks for stoppin in.

Can't wait for next week :)

Originally posted by legend38

Made my redebut at exit last night and my debut helping run the Midnight Room.

Got there early with Deb, met Bugout,Cody,Rob, and my boy Mike. Hit a few bumps in the road but all that was taken care of by Bob Goodrich.

Vicious was classic exit Johnny Vicious;i think he played the way we always wished he would have played at Roxy, but that is niether here nor there.

Johnny turned it up a notch around 2:15;he was playin an acapella, then outta nowhere drops Lethal, And Then They Started to Dance, and Insomnia. The place went nuts.

Nero did not go on til a lil before five fromw hat I heard, but we had to leave. I am sure we will catch him next week.

MIDNIGHT ROOM!!!

Things started off slow;the numbers the list did did not even remotely reflect the number of people in our room. It is kinda of hard to compete with Johnny Vicious, though.

Jon Stephens tore it up as we expected, layin down some sick tribal. Bugout and Tooch tag teamed and dropped some serious tech.

Spragga,Elementx,Zeeker,Doubtness, and maybe some more, thanks for stoppin in.

Can't wait for next week :)

I am not complaining. But I think it would have held a higher number throughout the night if it were a little warmer in there. It was nice meeting everyone. If you want to check out some pics that I did have the opertunity to take. I took about 40 pics. But only about 10 to 15 are worth the look at. Unfortunately I did not get many CP Pics. I dont know why. Just didn't want to bother anyone I guess. But the 1/10 Exit review thread has some pictures I took.

Peace. And hope to make it out again sometime soon. When funds replenish. :D

Originally posted by elementx

I am not complaining. But I think it would have held a higher number throughout the night if it were a little warmer in there. It was nice meeting everyone. If you want to check out some pics that I did have the opertunity to take. I took about 40 pics. But only about 10 to 15 are worth the look at. Unfortunately I did not get many CP Pics. I dont know why. Just didn't want to bother anyone I guess. But the 1/10 Exit review thread has some pictures I took.

Peace. And hope to make it out again sometime soon. When funds replenish. :D

Yeah the whole temp. issue sucked. We are going to have to do something about that.

I saw some of your pics; i brought my camera too but only managed to take about 5 pics. I love gettin shots of the lights and the crowd. Then i make computer wallpaper outta them lol.

Thanks for supportin dude :) Nice meetin ya :)

agreed on the whole heat thing!!! I stopped by early in the morning hours and was sweatin my ass off from being on stage on and on the main floor, as soon as i hit the doorway to the midnight room i had to turn back cause it was just WAYYYYY to cold - like FREEZING cold (or at least it seemed it at the time) lol.

the beats sounded hot tho, and i wanted to stick around and give it a listen but I just couldnt bear the cold at that hour lol.

lata,

Bern

what midnight room? It was the IGLOOOO.....:laugh:

definitely want to thank everyone who came out last nite...we had a few things workin against us but we did okay...

Jon played a dope set and then me and tooch ripppped it for a while...we played till about 530 then jetted....lots of tribal and tech...

Next week the Midnight Igloo is all trance, with music by dj's X Phactor, Tek, and myself--Midnight List will be in effect next friday as well..

DJ Boris is on the main with afterhours once again by Nero.

Mike Bugout

You guys were cold????? Shit....I was playin with a jacket on for a while.....

Still had an absolute blast though. Bugout and Tooch together.....INSANE!!!!!!

Big thanx to Bugout and Larry for makin it possible and great meeting Bobby Goodrich......class act right there

I like what Exit is doing with the Friday party......I walked around a few times and liked the scene that was in there. Good shit fellas, keep it up

Thanx again to everyone that was out to support

Good to see people coming out and showing their support.. even if they couldn't bear with the freezing temperature of that room.. something's gotta be hopefully worked out with that..

Although next week there will be a lot more heads in there regardless which should warm the place up a little more. Trance Addict nite is gonna be ridiculous. :D

I had a pretty good time, althought I did not take my jaket and scarf off the whole night, even had my gloves on for a while.. haha. Larry, Bugout and Bob G. Great work with the room. I'm sure the number will grow as we saw on the list from the 1st week and this night. See you all next fri :D.

Great seeing everyone and nice to meet elementx. Jon, Bugout and Tooch, great job!! :D

just when I thought exit was getting it together,,they pull me back in...mike, larry and cody..lets change the name of the midnight room either to the IGLOO ROOM or THE POLAR BEAR CLUB...holy shit was that room cold..this week bring your records and space heaters....I'll see what we can do this week to make it warmer...be patient the summer will come..it'll get warmer by default..only kidding...

Originally posted by BobG

just when I thought exit was getting it together,,they pull me back in...mike, larry and cody..lets change the name of the midnight room either to the IGLOO ROOM or THE POLAR BEAR CLUB...holy shit was that room cold..this week bring your records and space heaters....I'll see what we can do this week to make it warmer...be patient the summer will come..it'll get warmer by default..only kidding...

Bobby we REALLY need to do something about that.. cause you know how I am.. I freeze VERY easily (you always see how cold I get!!) and I can't handle that week after week.. I think the only thing that saved me from frost bite on Friday was the hot beats coming outta the speakers. :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

I had a pretty good time, althought I did not take my jaket and scarf off the whole night, even had my gloves on for a while.. haha. Larry, Bugout and Bob G. Great work with the room. I'm sure the number will grow as we saw on the list from the 1st week and this night. See you all next fri :D.

Great seeing everyone and nice to meet elementx. Jon, Bugout and Tooch, great job!! :D

Hey it was great meeting you as well. I must say, I loved the Scarf and gloves. Definately classic. There were actually times during the night that I was kinda jealous. Cause I would have liked to stay in there. But these old bones get cold easy. ;)

If the room was warmer. I am sure the crowd would definately gather. And stick around. Cause the music was great. Hopefully things continue to get better. Cause as I have said before. I do not get out much anymore. But when I do. I would like to know I am going to enjoy myself and be around some cool people.

My highlight of the evening. As some of you know I quit smoking almost a year ago. And seriously have not been asked for a cigarette in a club once since I quit until friday night... So this kid walks up to me and is like. "Can I bum a cigarette off of you."

And I replied. "No I do not smoke." and I actually sat there and thought to myself. Wow... That was the first time I ever said that. and............. IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD.

Originally posted by elementx

Hey it was great meeting you as well. I must say, I loved the Scarf and gloves. Definately classic. There were actually times during the night that I was kinda jealous. Cause I would have liked to stay in there. But these old bones get cold easy. ;)

My highlight of the evening. As some of you know I quit smoking almost a year ago. And seriously have not been asked for a cigarette in a club once since I quit until friday night... So this kid walks up to me and is like. "Can I bum a cigarette off of you."

And I replied. "No I do not smoke." and I actually sat there and thought to myself. Wow... That was the first time I ever said that. and............. IT FELT SO FUCKING GOOD.

Nice meeting you too. Yeah I know you were all jealous of my scarf and gloves and jacket (well the jacket wasnt very warm at all).

Thats awesome, doesn't it feel good... :clap: