Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Fashion - Unbuttoned jeans

carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go to clubs? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

Originally posted by carrielegz

Any other girls like to wear jeans, pants or shorts partially unbuttoned or unzipped when you go to clubs? What about guys? Do you like it when girls do that or is it too much of a distraction?

When I go to clubs I love leaving the top two buttons of my jeans open and kinda folded down some so a hint of my panties show. It's very flirty.

:aright: That works for me, its very hot and hard not to look at if you're talking to the girl.

I actually saw one a gal had on and I thought it was awesome. Lowrise(jeans) and had a shoestring tie instead of a zipper which left a few spots you take a peek. Either she was wearing floss for panties or she didnt have anything underneath !!! Either way, no way one couldnt stare without looking like a perv !! :licker:

:D

when i wear casual gear (ie: jeans, t-shirt etc... when im not going out just lounging or etc.) i never buckle up my belt, just let both ends hang in the friend and my friends all the time tell me to buckle it up... lol... they say it looks like i forgot to button up after the bathroom or just finished having sex and i ran out or something... fineones smells...

Originally posted by magellanmax

:rofl: Maybe or maybe not...lol...but either way, dont you think its kinda sexxy? I think so...;)

nope. and i think dg's belt thing is even sketchier :worry: [why don't you just not wear a belt? less for the girl to take off - right?].

Originally posted by somebitch

sound cheesy. i dont see the point. i guess im just not that fashionable that i would ever go to the point of going out with my pants half buttoned. :laugh:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks its cheesy! I dont think your not fashionable, I think whoever does it is not fashionable

Originally posted by dgmodel

if you have the body for it... you can pretty much get away with anything...

i agree, IF you have the body to wear those types of jeans, then go for it. and also i LOVE those lace-up jeans girls wear~

what about unbuttoned shirts? what i personally LOVE to do especially in the summer time when i'm sporting a nice tan, is leave the last few buttons on the shirt i'm wearing undone and not wear anything underneath it. girls love it, because its such a tease!...and WHITE looks sooooo especially good on a dark tan. god i MISS summer, i hate this weather.

Originally posted by dancingyro

i agree, IF you have the body to wear those types of jeans, then go for it. and also i LOVE those lace-up jeans girls wear~

what about unbuttoned shirts? what i personally LOVE to do especially in the summer time when i'm sporting a nice tan, is leave the last few buttons on the shirt i'm wearing undone and not wear anything underneath it. girls love it, because its such a tease!...and WHITE looks sooooo especially good on a dark tan. god i MISS summer, i hate this weather.

yeah leaving a few buttons of your shirt undone is sexy but pants?!?!?! that is just not cute...