Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pics are up... and they are hella funny

atomicapples

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

excuse my ignorance... however whats a ham???

(it was a pleasure meeting you as well, wish we couldve spoke some more, maybe next time???)

hmmm, nothing bad--you play up to the camera, and you are funny...that's all ;) yes, i wish we could have spoken more as well...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

serge...i am glad i finally met you--and that we got to see "workout barbie" and so many other funny peeps at SF, teehee :laugh:

solbeam...late night dancing was fun :)

gabo and nycchic24...*mwah*

I love Factory...fuckin great people watchin..and soem decent music once in a while :D ...did u like my ROXYGUY dance imitation?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

I love Factory...fuckin great people watchin..and soem decent music once in a while :D ...did u like my ROXYGUY dance imitation?

you should be on the website ;) lol...seriously, though, that night was FUNNY--the girl standing on her head when we got there? :laugh: niiiiiiiice!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

i was gonna ask who the gorgeous redhead is - thanks for speaking up, suthernbelle :shades: !

and gabo, stop with all the nonsense nono2.gif ; you look like an absolute doll :heart::D .

thanks hun, but I know a toolbox when I see one.

i thought you all were coming with us... and we were going to decide what we were going to do at nevadas... thats why i just jumped in the cab as well... i didnt feel like waiting in the cold discussing plans that prolly wouldnt come to fruition anyhow... oh well... lets make another g2g sometime soon...