Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pics are up... and they are hella funny

atomicapples

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

awwww, thanks :D too bad you didn't go to the meetup! ;) i look familiar, huh?...i don't know you though, do i?

naa, I was not there. I rarely am in New York. I spend most of my time in DC., Chicago, Ft Myers. Yea, you look a bit like someone that I used to go to college with. But still your one of the prettiest girls I seen.

Originally posted by uscuba22000

naa, I was not there. I rarely am in New York. I spend most of my time in DC., Chicago, Ft Myers. Yea, you look a bit like someone that I used to go to college with. But still your one of the prettiest girls I seen.

stop... dont gas her up like that...

shes wierd... i seen her... when she was next to me. she farted

i was soo grossed out...

Originally posted by uscuba22000

we went to school with a kid from Ft Myers.. did you go to HS there?

lol do you knwo Jevon Kearse?

Originally posted by fierydesire

awww shit finally a pic of my back side:rolleyes: and sideways rockin the fur- like trimmin

Tony tone tone - you should have took pics at Nevada's those were Sex board worthy ;):tongue::whip2:

Oh man...Nevada's was NOOO joke....don't anyone needs to know about the freakiness that went down over there!

Originally posted by spragga25

Oh man...Nevada's was NOOO joke....don't anyone needs to know about the freakiness that down over there!

haha and why not :tongue: all & all it was good times ;) we gave all the bar goers a show they will never forget . . . Next meetup, everyone should follow the freaks who went to Nevada's, and make sure to bring camera's . . . ;):tongue:

Originally posted by nycchic24

we went to school with a kid from Ft Myers.. did you go to HS there?

lol do you knwo Jevon Kearse?

No, actually my cousin works out there as a camera man for NBC so i go out there to watch his place when he's on assignment overseas, if I can.