Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper on the 24th???

until i hear from the higher ups on this, im keepin my mouth shut--

larry--its gotta be main floor if it is true, we're talkin about the same guy who threw Judge Jules record at him...do u really think he'd spin in any other room?

this situation reminds me of when you were a kid and built a phat sandcastle and it had like 2 towers and a bridge and shit--and u showed it to everyone, then the ice cream man came and u ran over to get ice cream (bonb pops yo) then u come back and a wave took out all your hard work....uuuggghhhh

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

until i hear from the higher ups on this, im keepin my mouth shut--

larry--its gotta be main floor if it is true, we're talkin about the same guy who threw Judge Jules record at him...do u really think he'd spin in any other room?

By main floor i meant 1-5 spot.

This info came from the man, but you never know.

Besides, he probably has to take what he can get right now. The only place in NY he is gonna get a job is in Long Island, the Draper capital of the world.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

whoa...i wanted to go c the female DJ's...but if tony trainwreck is there..i might have to sit this one out

the female dj's will be in a seperate room entirely so u can still come:)

on the other hand...

i still really hope this draper info is not true:(

Originally posted by sdeelite

the female dj's will be in a seperate room entirely so u can still come:)

on the other hand...

i still really hope this draper info is not true:(

Who cares if it is, more people in our room :)

Serge you are a female DJ whore, you better be there :bounce:

Originally posted by zeeker

Once every six weeks is nothing. The guy does have a following, and a strong one at that. For those who don't like him, stay home that night, come out the next weekend. Everyone can't like every DJ. It makes sense.

Word Zeek.

LOL Steph

Originally posted by zeeker

Once every six weeks is nothing. The guy does have a following, and a strong one at that. For those who don't like him, stay home that night, come out the next weekend. Everyone can't like every DJ. It makes sense.

Yeah but you don't know the vicious cycle.. it starts with Draper once a month.. then he's suddenly there every week for just afterhours.. then he's back every week for the main spot.. just like in the spring..

Bringing Draper back just once is like a catalyst for bad things..

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah but you don't know the vicious cycle.. it starts with Draper once a month.. then he's suddenly there every week for just afterhours.. then he's back every week for the main spot.. just like in the spring..

That only happens if people let it happen. With the right promoters running the party that shouldn't happen. They got a good thing going on right now, and I think even the dumbest of the dumb invovled in Exit now, should know that bringing him back on a regular basis would essentially throw it all out the window. Hopefully it stays as a once every-so-often kind of thing, or just play it safe and just never have him back.

Originally posted by codica3

im with Cody.....seems like old habits r hard to break..and just when i thought shit was looking up...

no matter though..as Sdee and larry said...the girls will be in a seperate room...so ill prolly show...c u guys there....i also wana be in the room when aly spins...and if i dont hear any bob sinclair..or antoine clamaran.....Shits gona be off like a naked anorexic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im with Cody.....seems like old habits r hard to break..and just when i thought shit was looking up...

no matter though..as Sdee and larry said...the girls will be in a seperate room...so ill prolly show...c u guys there....i also wana be in the room when aly spins...and if i dont hear any bob sinclair..or antoine clamaran.....Shits gona be off like a naked anorexic

We have another dirty house female CP DJ booked as well.

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by msoprano13

just when i was going to consider checking out a party there the word draper appears and just kills the mood

sorry exit.......

TRUE!