Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should you feel guilty if you're dumping someone...

sassa

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Unless they cheated on you or abused you, I think its only natural to feel guilty. Especially if you cared about someone for such a long time, how do you not feel guilty potentially breaking their hearts?

Exactly. Unless you're a heartless wench, you're bound to feel some pangs of guilt...

i meant this....well, what if you're seeing someone and he jumps the gun and tells you he loves you, wants to be with you forever, asks you if you want a bank card to his account, keeps promising you a 2003 BMW...

maybe i'm really crazy for not being interesting or attracted to all this, but i'm a firm believer of taking the time to get to know someone on many levels before you commit to things like this. i didn't even know this guy for a month and i've been offered all this shit already.

i'm tired of guys thinking they can buy their way into your heart.....really sick of it.

Originally posted by sassa

i meant this....well, what if you're seeing someone and he jumps the gun and tells you he loves you, wants to be with you forever, asks you if you want a bank card to his account, keeps promising you a 2003 BMW...

maybe i'm really crazy for not being interesting or attracted to all this, but i'm a firm believer of taking the time to get to know someone on many levels before you commit to things like this. i didn't even know this guy for a month and i've been offered all this shit already.

i'm tired of guys thinking they can buy their way into your heart.....really sick of it.

i hate people who get all serious in just a few weeks. why rush?? if he wants to be with you forever is it really necessary to tell you he loves you after a month?

also, talk is a lot different from action... people say whatever they have to to get you to act how they want u to. so before you believe hes giving you a bmw, see the paper work :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

Shit, in that case... run woman, run! :worry::shake: