Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vote on Draper's Return--Make a Difference

WILL YOU GO TO EXIT IF DRAPER RETURNS (EVEN IF ONLY ONE NITE)  

56 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU GO TO EXIT IF DRAPER RETURNS (EVEN IF ONLY ONE NITE)

• YES, ITS ONLY 1 NIGHT
    • NO WAY, EXIT ISGOING BACKWARDS AGAIN

IVE READ STUFF ON HERE FOR MONTHS NOW IM FINALLY POSTING LOLOLOL

SO DRAPER IS COMING BACK TO EXIT-WTF!! I WENT LAST FRIDAY AND IT WAS OFF THE HOOK,WHY EXIT?

I KNOW FOR A FACT EXIT'S MANAGEMENT READS THIS BOARD, SO I THOUGHT ID START A POLL ITS REAL SIMPLE ESPECIALLLLY FROM WHAT IVE READ ON HERE

WILL YOU GO TO EXIT ANYMORE IF DRAPER RETURNS EVEN IF ITS JUST ONE NIGHT?

IT SUCKS THAT I GOTTA SAY NOPE SINCE I WAS HAVIN MADD FUNN THERE LATELY BUT ID RATHER SAVE MY MONEY THEN SUPPORT EXIT IF THEY DONT WANT TO LET CHANGE OCCUR. DT DESERVES MY $$

I THINK IF ENOUGH OF US SHOW WHAT IS SAID ON HERE EVERY DAY THEY MAY TAKE NOTE?

PEACE

TOM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hold the fuck up...

Tiesto...Draper?? am i hearin this?? its like comparin a Yugo and a S500...u gota b fuckin kiddin me..u may have ur opinion of Tiesto...but no way in heeeeeellllllllllllll can u compare him to Tony Trainwreck...

and as for people jumpin on the bandwagon...NO..STOP..UR WRONG..ABSOLUTELY...u may enjoy that crap he pretends to spin...u may enjoy his "mixing" ability..but some of us dont...dont blame us for hatin on him..dont turn our opinion into meaningless garbage just because we disagree with u...

bottom line is...this is reminiscent of what happened last March...and some of us r hopin it doesnt happen again..he sux...yes..some people grew up with him @ Exit..yes he was some peoples 1st DJ...but those people need to grow up..and let go...evolution occurs..and dinosaurs like draper need to finally die off...

Originally posted by smokesum

yea thats why he was your favorite DJ two years ago :rolleyes:

and the talent is just oozing out tiesto's pores :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just for shits and giggles I took a look at some of his posts when he started posting. It took me about 1 page to realize how laughable everything he says is.

This first topic is rediculously applicable.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=51478

(great quote)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=24716

(even better one)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How are those push-pops treating you these days.

there's one regarding "photon 2's" as well...funny stuff

So, lets cut the wanna-be elitist clubber bullshit. It gets really old, really fast.

Originally posted by mikelanza

why does everyone hate tony draper so much? i never heard him spin before what does he suck that badly?:confused:

Its not only that, but its the type of crowd he attracts. Im sure everyone remembers the pre-evolution Exit; a sea of drugged out kiddies, lying sprawled out on the dance floor, underage tots waving glow sticks, and rows and rows of kids rockin' UFO pants and pacifiers...

if you like that type of crowd and vibe, then more power to you, but if he comes back-- which im sure he will knowing Exit's track record--expect to see everything go right back to the shitter.

Exit--Catering to the lowest common demoniator.

you forgot to put down the option:

"i stopped going to exit long ago for many reasons in addition to the lack of musical talent"

i'll be back for the tranceaddict party next week and i hope they never again coerce me to go there by having my friends spin.

Originally posted by Roninmess

Drapers the man, I have a great time every single time I am at Exit

Sorry, but that is pretty funny :laugh2:. The only reason I quote this is b/c I STILL to this day get made fun of for "LIKING" (past tense) Draper.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

thats a bit hypocritical....i guess you forgot about your near constant roxy bashing 3 months ago?

:rolleyes:

um, not really actually. If you were to ever really read anything I ever posted about Roxy, I always said that I enjoyed it there. I had a good time every time I went. I just used to think it was hilarious that people, namely everyone that went to Roxy, would bitch about things at Exit, that were the same, if not worse at Roxy. I always made it a point to say that I never had a bad time there, because I always had fun, despite a lot of Roxy's shortcomings.

Draper Sux..

ive been having a bad time at exit for the last 9 months ...

and this past friday was a blast ......

yeah draper was good way back when .... in a diff. time ... the club has changed ... and he does not fit in there anymore..

its time for something new at that place..

hopefully these new parties will be able to bring that and keep it there...

so i can ... like cody said .. teach myself to like that place again .

:laugh:

Originally posted by legend38

Word. That is not right. Everyone started somewhere, we have all been doin this for a while. We are more educated now.

More educated? Yes. I agree. But, I'm sorry, that kid takes himself way to seriously. People's tastes change. I agree with you on that. But I think it's pretty funny how less than a year and a half ago, you can be purchasing Photon 2's off the internet, chipping teeth on push-pops because you're rolling so hard, calling Draper 'The Man,' and then all of a sudden one day you're above it all, and you're can call someone a moron, for thinking that the rediculous amount of hate on Draper is undeserved. Everyone does start somewhere. But, lets not forget where we all started. I hate resorting to stupid things on message boards, like calling people's names. It's stupid and doesn't get anywhere. But, I think that the point I made is a good one, one that roninmess doesn't understand. He's not better than anyone, he's not some elite in the clubbing world. His tastes may be different, even more sophisticated and mature than someone else, but he started where they did. He started, in Exit, listening to Tony Draper. He even went as far as to calll him "The Man." You'd think a kid like that would loosen up a bit and take things for what they are, a club, where people have fun. You'd think that a lot of people on this site would do the same too. Go re-read some responses from people in regards to Draper's return. If he comes back, half of them said they'll never come back, again. He's a fucking DJ. Are there worse DJs out there? YES. Do they get half the shit that Draper gets? NO. Please explain. I'm not a Draper fan by any mean. But I can tolerate him, and I don't flip out when I see him in the booth. Because I go to clubs to hang out with friends, and have fun. I don't go to JUDGE JUDGE JUDGE, like some people like to do. My 2 cents.