Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by caleb

Ok, here's the deal....

JoeGio is a low-rent piker DJ.

24 people know him by name and 20 of those people post here.

Do you see where I'm headed here?

i love this guy especially because he has no clue as to what hes talking about. Maybe hes just jealous. I mean do you own a set of tables or decks. Im sure you dont.

JOe is a really good DJ. I wuldnt call him low rent how about maybe someone on the rise. Im sure rydell or santanna or denny didnt commmand tons of cash right from day one. Joe seems to be moving up quickly. If he has friends helping him well thats what friends are for. Especially in this business where it seems everyone loves to be a hater. Give credit where its due. There are tons of good DJs out there spinning at home or for friends parties yet Joe is doing riverstreet and cherri so somehow him doing 2 spots seems to think hes got to be doing something right. Above all of that Joes a nice guy one of the few around the business. Id like to see him inXS on a friday especially then he doesnt have to compete and people can come and see him without having to make choice between him richie and denny. besides in the little guido haven of Seaside it would be nice to have a guido spinning LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

What's up Fabio? Remember me, Courtney...you took my pic at Aztec, and your girlfriend found it and freaked out :eek::laugh:

I agree with you, Eddie Baez needs to stay on Saturday nights...and I like Santana on Friday's

I have worked at the Aztec for the last 6 years. Are you Courtney

Veronica's friend?

It's Rick, you might not remember me.

Teo should definately do Saturdays again!!!!!