Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

Originally posted by caleb

It's amusing how only JoeGio's friends have anything good to say abot this guy.

His girlfriend and her friend and boyfriend.

Keep up the good work.

ok douche i think joe would do great down the shore.

heres the best part. im not friends with him.

i know him he knows me. We arent tight. i thnk hes a cool guy.

an aquaintance but not at a friend standpoint i guess. I think he would agree on that but still ill show him support because he is a good DJ. There are plenty of good DJS up and coming. I think mike bugout would do good down there too.

It would be nice to see joe spin there. he has a good following building. He is one of the upcoming guys who is actually spinning in bigger venues. Say what you want about places anyone spins but when you are starting out id rather say a cheesy place then say i only spin in my bedroom.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by prettyricky

Dj Jan the man. You must be old school. Before Beach Club Jan and Denny used to spin at Club Paradise together(aka. Marz and FX) spinning nothin but freestyle.

I worked at Paradise/marz/polo club

Now i gotta stop because i'm showing my age!!

Denny started teen night under Johnny V. back at Tsunamis

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I think TEO is horrible

Teo is FAR from horrible! He's one of the most underrated DJ's in the state as far as myself and a lot of other people are concerned. Now this JoeGio person, I really don't want to knock the kid, but he really needs some work. He's definitely not ready for the Jersey shore. This of course is just my opinion, as the above is yours (however ludicrous it may be).

Originally posted by caleb

Ok, here's the deal....

JoeGio is a low-rent piker DJ.

24 people know him by name and 20 of those people post here.

Do you see where I'm headed here?

Couldn't have said it better myself. The funny part is there are people here saying that Teo sucks and Joe should be reseident. Now if that isn't a laugher within itself. How is joe going to get the crowd moving down the shore??? Is he going to spin the final chapter with the reina acca??? SICKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Almost forgot some more Guys to Open the Season at tempts should DEF be

Denny should do the grand opening..he just has too lol!!

Then theres 3 or 4 weeks till mem day sooo

Richie Santana

Teo T

Mike Bugout

Tooch

Then at XS

Friday nights..Without a Doubt - Richie Santana...His following has blown up with Deko lounge and he in my mind is the #1 DJ in this area right now by Far.

Sat nights I def think Teo T. ADV was great also when he was there. Or maybe they should try two residents and rotate. Bring in Different DJs so they can compete with the Two other major clubs down there. Bring something different to the Scene...Maybe do a Once a Month Tech Night or something to draw diff People that love Diff kinds of Music.

Finaly someone on this thread with some common sense. Why isn't GIO spinning at tempts that open month??? According to about 10 people or so on here he is SICKKKKKKKKK.

P.S. What went down on NYE at Metro??? How come I heard from numerous people that Joe bombed his set. And was going up to people claiming how much of a mess he was and spun horrible??? Don't you think with that type of opportunity you would try to bring your A game and not your D game. just some food for throught.

I wonder who is going to respond to this and rip me a new one for my opinions just like theirs....hmmmmm.....Stiffler, psychowhatever her name is, badass (who thniks teo sucks...lol), dj chupa....i can see it already.

Originally posted by whatevaman

I wonder who is going to respond to this and rip me a new one for my opinions just like theirs....hmmmmm.....Stiffler, psychowhatever her name is, badass (who thniks teo sucks...lol), dj chupa....i can see it already.

Im not gonna rip you. Joe did a good job. Towards the end of his set he was a little off. He cant rip it apart cause Rydell was the main DJ that night. To say he sucks is just rediclious. and Teo is the most under rated DJ in NJ, end of story. If you witnessed his short set at Deko this past Saturday, you would have known this.

Finaly someone on this thread with some common sense. Why isn't GIO spinning at tempts that open month??? According to about 10 people or so on here he is SICKKKKKKKKK.

P.S. What went down on NYE at Metro??? How come I heard from numerous people that Joe bombed his set. And was going up to people claiming how much of a mess he was and spun horrible??? Don't you think with that type of opportunity you would try to bring your A game and not your D game. just some food for throught.

Its psychosweetie, asshole! Were you at metro NYE? NO! So shut your mouth, you have no idea what you are talking about. I dont see the point in being so mean to someone that you dont even know and never heard spin?:confused:

So your prediction was right :clap: I responded!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Teo is FAR from horrible! He's one of the most underrated DJ's in the state as far as myself and a lot of other people are concerned. Now this JoeGio person, I really don't want to knock the kid, but he really needs some work. He's definitely not ready for the Jersey shore. This of course is just my opinion, as the above is yours (however ludicrous it may be).

and who are you judging my opinion I never asked you so go play with TEO balls I listened to him three times and I think he sucks

I am not going to rip you apart Whatevaman you have your opinion like I do to TEO

Originally posted by badassmafuka

and who are you judging my opinion I never asked you so go play with TEO balls I listened to him three times and I think he sucks

How old are you? Go play w/Teo balls? Should I say the same to you cause you prefer Joewhatshisname? If you don't want people judging your opinion, don't post it on a messageboard.

LIKE REDMAN SAYS "WHATEVAMAN" ! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK.

HEY WHATEVAMAN --- WATCH OUT B4 I SMASH-YA-MAN !!

Originally posted by Kermzy

How old are you? Go play w/Teo balls? Should I say the same to you cause you prefer Joewhatshisname? If you don't want people judging your opinion, don't post it on a messageboard.

Here goes another one how old are you......... I will state my opinion..... So now there are rules on CP you cant post your opinion you make me:laugh: :laugh:

Ok...time for me to chime in on this thread. A lot of you people on here are really really really really lost when it comes to these types of threads. I respect all the DJs mentioned already, but I think there has to be some things said. Richie Santana has proved every saturday at Deko that he is really consistent and on point . His set lists are super smooth and really sets the vibe for the night. His experience in itself is just one of the reasons that he should do XS Fridays. As for Saturdays, Teo T would be dope. Anyone that knows anything about good music would appreciate what he brings to the crowd. So this is a simple answer: Richie Santana On Fridays and Teo on Saturdays. Unless you wanna hear played out style and KTU hitlists...:rolleyes: