Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

Originally posted by caleb

Yeah I know she hasn't, but the skank has many other times before.

Also, does he pay you everytime you say something positive about him?

Get back to me.

First and foremost, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There is nothing wrong with stating your particular thoughts on this thread, but there is a difference between that and purposely generating uncalled for drama and grammar school like responses. Joe is a good dj and does have a multitude of talent. Whether or not his style is to your liking is your opinion, which people would respect if it was said the right way. Secondly, if you find calling me names amusing I insist you to keep going; it does nothing but make time pass faster when I am needless bored...I actually find it quite funny. Posting about people like myself or Joes friends that you know nothing about makes you look like a fool who is just screaming for attention he cant get outside of a keyboard and a 17 inch monitor. Let me remind you that this is a public message board, and that if people decide to post in favor for Joe or not is up to them, but you shouldnt bash someones hard work and talent especially out of spite; it makes everything you post or say look meaningless and juvenile.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

Teo is FAR from horrible! He's one of the most underrated DJ's in the state as far as myself and a lot of other people are concerned. Now this JoeGio person, I really don't want to knock the kid, but he really needs some work. He's definitely not ready for the Jersey shore. This of course is just my opinion, as the above is yours (however ludicrous it may be).

WHEW...couldn't have said it better myself...I think XS made a HUGE mistake last year with not having Teo back after the following he had two years ago.

Why not stay loyal to someone who has been loyal to Seaside for 8 years?:idea:

Oh yes..and Mr. Santana on Friday's won't hurt either!:D

Originally posted by princess1028

Santana on Friday's :puke: No way last summer that suxed. We would rather stay in belmar then hear him again! How is this Joe guy where does he spin?

HAVE FUN IN BELMAR THEN PRINCESS!!:finger:

by the way... you are the ONLY person on this thread who has had something negative to say about Richie!

Come to think of it... JENKINSONS might be more your speed!!:bored:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

HAVE FUN IN BELMAR THEN PRINCESS!!:finger:

by the way... you are the ONLY person on this thread who has had something negative to say about Richie!

Come to think of it... JENKINSONS might be more your speed!!:bored:

its a damn DJ not the end of the world chill out girl :laugh:

Originally posted by princess1028

Santana on Friday's :puke: No way last summer that suxed. We would rather stay in belmar then hear him again! How is this Joe guy where does he spin?

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO TO DEKO AND GIVE SANTANA ANOTHER SHOT, HE'S BEEN THE BOMB WEEK AFTER WEEK THERE.

I got an Idea, sicne the royal rumble is comin up, Lets take all the DJs mentioned on this thread and put em into a ring and let em throw each other outta the ring. The last 2 standing will face each other for the battle on who goes on friday nite and saturday nite:D :D

Guest saleen351

1. 90% of yous won't go to xs more than twice in the summer...

and you are all forgetting a big time nj dj whos played exit and all over, and with many productions on the way, could do some damage, with a loyal following and self promotion they could own SSH nj...

BORN AND RASIED IN CENTRAL NJ... MASSIVE HIT AFTER MASSIVE HIT... THEY KNOW THE SHORE AND COULD TURN IT OUT. THEY LIVE 20 MINS AWAY AND GREW UP GOING TO SSH NJ... THE ONE AND ONLY DJS

MASI AND MELLO........

santana sucks?? my ass... guess nobody has really heard richie's potential.. he can get pretty sick.. he does not play to his potential at deko because he has to cater to the crowd somewhat.. but hear him at a venue where he can do what he wants and u will see what the man is made of

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

Badass I couldn't agree with you more!! Hey you still going to Miami??

Come on Courtney, Teo might not be your favorite, but you live down here, you know he doesn't suck. Be nice:D

Hey anyone know where Cheyne Christian is spinning? I heard he was doing a mid week spot in Red Bank.

Since this thread is 10 pages of crap....... Ill get back to your question.... Sat. night resident:

1 Andrew Mendez- Easily the shores most under rated DJ in terms of music and drawing power..... Surf Club 2 years ago when he was Sunday resident- Easily the best summer there.

Also he was the only DJ to put asses in Merge its first year in order to save the Eddie Baez experiment (why you didn't pick up on that I have no idea? Your in the business and this point can't be rebutted)

2. Shawn Ink- Most under used dj at the NJ shore scene

- He tore the shit out of surf 2 years ago on a Sunday and last year blew away Merge's dj showcase July 3.

3. Justin Higgins- hes good but probably won't move away from Metro/Merge (thats a guess though) Hes come a long way in the last year especially.

4. I have never heard ADV, but hear hes damn good... others on the thread mentioned him...

Only these three have a chance against Denny or Rydell (no Im not naming big buck NY djs, whos time has come already)

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I dont really think you should be the one giving this lesson when you have done plenty of shit talking

People in glass houses....

i never said i didn't. BUT i don't work in the industry or promote for a club. so i can ramble all i want. it's the promoters that promote for cherri saying certain dj's suck that should keep their lips shut.

THE FACTS:

Club XS 2 summers ago, when TEO was the DJ on Saturdays was the busiest that place has ever been on Saturdays ever!!!!

They had more people in the door and had more money in the registers. Thats all that matters.

The last time XS was that packed was opening night in I believe 96. La Bouche was live on stage.(SCARY)

I'm not taking anything away from any other DJ, they all have my respect, but you have to go with what works. Teo has proven he can get it done!!!

Truth be told, Teo probably wouldn't go back even if they asked him!!!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

Come on Courtney, Teo might not be your favorite, but you live down here, you know he doesn't suck. Be nice:D

Hey anyone know where Cheyne Christian is spinning? I heard he was doing a mid week spot in Red Bank.

That is just my opinion, I would rather go to XS and listen to Eddie Baez than Teo...no disrespect, jeez everyone is so jumpy on this board! :( I have flyers at my tanning salon for the place that Cheyne dj's in Red Bank, I can't think of it off the top of my head though. I will check tomorrow, if I threw them out by mistake (which I might have :eek: ) then I will probably see him in the gym and ask him for you.