Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by prettyricky

THE FACTS:

Club XS 2 summers ago, when TEO was the DJ on Saturdays was the busiest that place has ever been on Saturdays ever!!!!

They had more people in the door and had more money in the registers. Thats all that matters.

pre renovation xs did wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more people.... that place use to be packed when clubbing was great, but you were too scard to venture into juice head land... aka temps....

the stage had this glow in the dark mural and the booth was up top and gumba jhonny would toss t shirts down...

they use to drop follow me razor and gudio and the place went nuts...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

pre renovation xs did wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more people.... that place use to be packed when clubbing was great, but you were too scard to venture into juice head land... aka temps....

the stage had this glow in the dark mural and the booth was up top and gumba jhonny would toss t shirts down...

Oh shit you remeber that. I remeber the Terminator picture on the mural alot wit the NYC sky line

once again, i miss the good ol days. these were the days when Xs was $10 on saturday nite too

Originally posted by saleen351

I THINK ALOT OF XS'S CROWD WENT TO MERGE THIS PAST SUMMER

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

That is just my opinion, I would rather go to XS and listen to Eddie Baez than Teo...no disrespect, jeez everyone is so jumpy on this board! :( I have flyers at my tanning salon for the place that Cheyne dj's in Red Bank, I can't think of it off the top of my head though. I will check tomorrow, if I threw them out by mistake (which I might have :eek: ) then I will probably see him in the gym and ask him for you.

I'm not jumpy, I totally respect your opinion, and everyone elses for that matter. I think Cheyne is spinning at Downtown Cafe.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

No I hear yaaaa I just hate when fucking Girls who dont know shit about music comment on what I think

No offense Badass..just want to let you know that that "girl" has been in the scene since you were probably in diapers...she knows alot about music/djs and I personally respect her opinions.

Bottom line..she knows a hellofa lot!!

Carry On..........

:D

PrettyRicky, you are right -that is the place Cheyne is at, on Wednesday nights if I'm not mistaken....

I heard that kid play at metro many times last spring on Thurs. nights..... I don't enjoy bashing djs like most do on this board so Ill keep it simple and say...... hes really not that good.... nor is he even close to average...

Originally posted by saynotodrama

WHEW...couldn't have said it better myself...I think XS made a HUGE mistake last year with not having Teo back after the following he had two years ago.

Why not stay loyal to someone who has been loyal to Seaside for 8 years?:idea:

Oh yes..and Mr. Santana on Friday's won't hurt either!:D

Well well well look who checks in on this post!! LOL How are you an how have you been??? Sayno, i couldnt have said it better myself.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I THINK ALOT OF XS'S CROWD WENT TO MERGE THIS PAST SUMMER

Thats because Teo was at Merge this year. I respect your opinion on not liking him, and I agree that If I heard a DJ three times and wasn't feeling him, I wouldn't like him either. It is just hard for me to understand that you like Santana and don't like Teo. They have very similar styles. But to each his own and I completely understand, being that I am not a big Denny fan(last summer) but I still think he is a sick DJ.

As long as you love the music it will be all good!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Well well well look who checks in on this post!! LOL How are you an how have you been??? Sayno, i couldnt have said it better myself.

Yo, Cosmic, I need some new CDS for my car, why dont you hook a brother up. Tell Bobby G, I'm comin for him. LOL

Originally posted by whataboutme

You still driving that piece of sh*t silver beemer???

Man this post is bringing out all the old schoolers!!! Counslor, we thought you were burried under a thousand legal briefs tryin to get the minimum age of consent lowered!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now all we need is JBR to check in and everyone will have been heard from

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Man this post is bringing out all the old schoolers!!! Counslor, we thought you were burried under a thousand legal briefs tryin to get the minimum age of consent lowered!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now all we need is JBR to check in and everyone will have been heard from

On my way to a deposition right now. Tell everyone I said hi.

Badass I couldn't agree with you more!! Hey you still going to Miami??

You know what I thought about what I said I shouldnt be knocking on TEO..... becuase I am in this business you never know who you are going to work with so for all you TEO lovers I am sorry I said TEO is horrible now lets not all cry about it

I dont think I am going to Miami

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I can bet none of you guys fighting over who should DJ at XS will not even be there:laugh: it will be Temps or Merge are we forgetting XS is not the only club there

I heard Sawmill is goin to do more business then Xs:D