Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by caleb

It's amusing how only JoeGio's friends have anything good to say abot this guy.

His girlfriend and her friend and boyfriend.

Keep up the good work.

Hey Jerkoff, have you ever heard him before?........because a lot of people on this board have and have never given him a bad review............so shut the fuck up!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by thehype

another one who remebers the good ol days

How could I forget. Many a memorable night with ADV at the helm! Not to mention one of the nicest kids you'll find! He openend for Danny at Arc not too long ago (twice in fact) and I wasn't able to go either time.

SMOKEE

Yeah I know she hasn't, but the skank has many other times before.

Also, does he pay you everytime you say something positive about him?

Get back to me.

Skank~~>NO!

Pay me~~>NO!

As you can see plenty of people have nice things to say about him, maybe if you actually knew him and stopped running your mouth about shit you know nothing about you, you would understand

DeVito & Teo were the originals down there. Teo was at bermuda (off the hook) Devito @ Xs (off the hook). Why did they fix something if it wasnt broken. Teo and DeVito should play on either night Friday or Saturday. Alternate evry other week. Keep richie there. He does a great job. But in all honest. Do something.

Originally posted by boriginal

DeVito & Teo were the originals down there. Teo was at bermuda (off the hook) Devito @ Xs (off the hook). Why did they fix something if it wasnt broken. Teo and DeVito should play on either night Friday or Saturday. Alternate evry other week. Keep richie there. He does a great job. But in all honest. Do something.

When Teo was at the Beach Club before Bermuda, it was completely off the hook. Teo is the bomb!!! He has been holdin down Seaside since the Chatterbox days!!!! (ouch I'm showin my age):tongue:

Originally posted by prettyricky

When Teo was at the Beach Club before Bermuda, it was completely off the hook. Teo is the bomb!!! He has been holdin down Seaside since the Chatterbox days!!!! (ouch I'm showin my age):tongue:

I'm surprised you didnt say DJ JAN

It's amusing how only JoeGio's friends have anything good to say abot this guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITS FUNNY HOW YOU SIT AT HOME JERKIN YOUR SELF OFF

WISHIN YOU HAD SOMETHING BETTER TO DO.

JOE GIORGIO FOR PRESIDENT.

Almost forgot some more Guys to Open the Season at tempts should DEF be

Denny should do the grand opening..he just has too lol!!

Then theres 3 or 4 weeks till mem day sooo

Richie Santana

Teo T

Mike Bugout

Tooch

Then at XS

Friday nights..Without a Doubt - Richie Santana...His following has blown up with Deko lounge and he in my mind is the #1 DJ in this area right now by Far.

Sat nights I def think Teo T. ADV was great also when he was there. Or maybe they should try two residents and rotate. Bring in Different DJs so they can compete with the Two other major clubs down there. Bring something different to the Scene...Maybe do a Once a Month Tech Night or something to draw diff People that love Diff kinds of Music.