Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it should be richie santana...guys on fire...he's well known. he has experience. You cant put a relatively unknown DJ on a shore party because you dont have enough time to wait for the party to heat up. You have 3 months of summer and cant waste time waiting for the word to spread. Richie would have it packed from Day 1.

Also, i dont think it's classy to say one DJ sucks or another guy bombed on his set. they are obviously all pretty skilled guys to be booking different places throughout NJ. Sure some are better than others but why say they suck? I cant wait until Cherri wants Teo to play there. If you work for a club, show a little class and dont talk shit about certain DJs that you may eventually want in your club. It reflects poorly on the club, the owners and the party...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Im not gonna rip you. Joe did a good job. Towards the end of his set he was a little off. He cant rip it apart cause Rydell was the main DJ that night. To say he sucks is just rediclious. and Teo is the most under rated DJ in NJ, end of story. If you witnessed his short set at Deko this past Saturday, you would have known this.

I never once ever said Joe sucked did i??? i heard him a riverstreet a few weeks back. His set sounded like i was at hunka bunka three yrs ago. Not to mention the kid didn't spin one vinyl. He has a long way to go to compete IMO in jersey especialy the jersey shore with dj's such as denny, santana, richie, teo, devito etc, etc. it's like comparing apples to oranges bro. these dj's are on the top floor of the empire state building and Gio is just entering the building. People got to pay their dues in the business and it takes more then having a few of their friends talk them up on a message board. as for his set on NYE, just going by what i heard and i heard this from plenty of people. and as for ripping it as an opener why can't he? you know what if i was an up and coming dj and i am opening for a big name on a big night I am bringing my A game and trying to rip it as much as possible. Anyways no drama her brian just trying to have a healthy debate kid.

Originally posted by ericone

i think it should be richie santana...guys on fire...he's well known. he has experience. You cant put a relatively unknown DJ on a shore party because you dont have enough time to wait for the party to heat up. You have 3 months of summer and cant waste time waiting for the word to spread. Richie would have it packed from Day 1.

Also, i dont think it's classy to say one DJ sucks or another guy bombed on his set. they are obviously all pretty skilled guys to be booking different places throughout NJ. Sure some are better than others but why say they suck? I cant wait until Cherri wants Teo to play there. If you work for a club, show a little class and dont talk shit about certain DJs that you may eventually want in your club. It reflects poorly on the club, the owners and the party...

Oh please you think because I work at a club and I am going to agree with everyone else give me a break Eric..........and I really doubt we would book TEO but that is out of my hands that is up to Joe and Jeff..............

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Richie Santana has proved every saturday at Deko that he is really consistent and on point .

I THINK YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, AND THATS WHY SANTANA SHOULD DO SATURDAYS AT XS, LAST YEAR XS DID TERRIBLE ON SATURDAY AND SOMEONE LIKE RICHIE COULD HELP BRING IT BACK

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Here goes another one how old are you......... I will state my opinion..... So now there are rules on CP you cant post your opinion you make me:laugh: :laugh:

She was referring to your age cause you said go play with his balls. THat a little immature to write IMO.

Originally posted by tommytempts

I THINK YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, AND THATS WHY SANTANA SHOULD DO SATURDAYS AT XS, LAST YEAR XS DID TERRIBLE ON SATURDAY AND SOMEONE LIKE RICHIE COULD HELP BRING IT BACK

Friday are dead down the shore he should spin for more people..... and he would of he got a Saturday spot

Oh please you think because I work at a club and I am going to agree with everyone else give me a break Eric..........and I really doubt we would book TEO but that is out of my hands that is up to Joe and Jeff..............

No i didnt say you should agree with anyone or kiss peoples' asses... im just saying in this business you shouldnt burn your bridges. Thats all. You never know when you might wind up working together with some people who you might have pissed off by saying that Teo sucks...I know ur involved in promoting what if you do some other party some day, or maybe Cherri blows up like you want it too and you start getting involved in other projects, cross promotions, special events? Not to criticize but if youre in this business its best to praise those you think are praiseworthy and bite your tongue the rest of the time...class.

Originally posted by whatevaman

you know what if i was an up and coming dj and i am opening for a big name on a big night I am bringing my A game and trying to rip it as much as possible. Anyways no drama her brian just trying to have a healthy debate kid.

No drama intended. Im sure Joe couldnt play some songs he wanted to cause he knew Richie was going to play them later. And same thing went for Tooch, he had to be respectful to Richie. Its Richie's room and you gotta respect that.

Originally posted by tommytempts

Great minds think alike. ;) Seriously tho, I really don't respect some of these other peoples opinions because they don't really care what they're listening to, or they only support their friends, or they simply just don't have the "going out experience" to know what works and what doesnt. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows everyone in the business bottom line! You talk shit about one person or burn that bridge, when you promote a party or work for a club, word will get out and people will think twice about working with that promoter or that party. Do you ever see Binoy, or Serge or Jarmenio or Bon or Barker ever shit on other parties or other Dj's??? Hell no because they all work together. One hand washes the other. People learn the hard way though.

Everyone knows everyone in the business bottom line! You talk shit about one person or burn that bridge, when you promote a party or work for a club, word will get out and people will think twice about working with that promoter or that party. Do you ever see Binoy, or Serge or Jarmenio or Bon or Barker ever shit on other parties or other Dj's??? Hell no because they all work together. One hand washes the other. People learn the hard way though.

I dont really think you should be the one giving this lesson when you have done plenty of shit talking

People in glass houses....

Originally posted by ericone

No i didnt say you should agree with anyone or kiss peoples' asses... im just saying in this business you shouldnt burn your bridges. Thats all. You never know when you might wind up working together with some people who you might have pissed off by saying that Teo sucks...I know ur involved in promoting what if you do some other party some day, or maybe Cherri blows up like you want it too and you start getting involved in other projects, cross promotions, special events? Not to criticize but if youre in this business its best to praise those you think are praiseworthy and bite your tongue the rest of the time...class.

No I hear yaaaa I just hate when fucking Girls who dont know shit about music comment on what I think

JOE A is a great guy he was telling people he heard great stuff about Cherri and we are all doing the same night

Well Said. I am friends with a lot of the names mentioned in this thread and to say Teo or Joe or any DJ sucks I cant say I agree with, they all work hard at what they do and they are working somewhere in Jersey. Let's squash the drama already, it's January and there is drama about who should spin somewhere in May. See you all at the bar!!!

No I hear yaaaa I just hate when fucking Girls who dont know shit about music comment on what I think

So girls don't know shit about music? Or just me? Explain to me exactly what I do & do not know, and exactly how you'd know this about me?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Dont fuck with Kermzy. She knows her shit.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Bri! And you know what, I'm gonna leave it at this, no matter what his immature response is. Teo has a funky style all his own, that apparently some people aren't enlightened enough to appreciate. He definitely deserves his Saturday night back! If anyone wants to open their ears to more then what they hear on KTU, they should listen to Teo, cause they'd probably be amazed!

TEO TEO TEO TEO!!!!!

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I dont really think you should be the one giving this lesson when you have done plenty of shit talking

People in glass houses....

i dont think he is in the biz so he doesnt stand to lose or gain from expressing his opinions, whereas some people do. I dont give a fuck what I say because Im not in the business....we're just talking about people IN THE CLUBBING PROMOTING BUSINESS....if youre merely a patron, say whatever the fuck you want....unless if your laurie, in which case u get banned...hahahah