Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Starting to hate when a girl says....

siceone

Originally posted by siceone

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

like you females don't already know the answer.

reply with,

because every time i consider commiting myself to a woman

she makes a dumb ass comment like that one

and i realize women are only good for sex

"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"

like you females don't already know the answer.

Guys tend to have this ANNOYING habit as well...Us ladies aren't the only guilty ones :nono: You guys pull that bullshit too...."How can a girl like you NOT have a bf?" Blah blah blahhhhh....It's such a stupid thing to say on both a guys/girls part....

Originally posted by sweetie029

Guys tend to have this ANNOYING habit as well...Us ladies aren't the only guilty ones :nono: You guys pull that bullshit too...."How can a girl like you NOT have a bf?" Blah blah blahhhhh....It's such a stupid thing to say on both a guys/girls part....

exactly!! i was just gonna say that...there is nothing more annoying than when a guy says that--like he is being all clever and cute or something??? PUH-LEAZE! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetie029

guys ALWAYS say that to me.. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mala

People (other than nosey grannies) usually mean this as a compliment. I think you should feel flattered that someone is in awe that you haven't been snatched up yet.

I see your point.....but when various people say soo many times...it tends to lose meaning (even if the person didn't use it as "just a line" & actually meant it sincerely) fast!! It's said too often to hold any true meaning & to be taken as a compliment

Originally posted by spragga25

All the comments by the ladies about guys saying this amuses me...I just don't buy as a turn off. I do admit that it's a cheesy saying and I'd never use it - but to shoot down a guy for mentioning is just fucked up in my opinion.

if you could see these guys, you would get it ;)

Cmon ladies let's be real When a guy Says it to a girl, 9 times out of 10, That guy is hinting That hey you're available Im available let's get together.. When a girl says it's usually to make a guy feel better about him self despite the fact he's alone..

you ask your self ladies in all the time you said that did you ever want to date the person you said that too? Im not a betting man but I would bet the answer is no.

Cause Every time a girl has said that to me and she want's me it's usually followed by a statement that she want's me..

but if there is no follow up statement.. the "why don't you have a girlfriend?" question means I think you're a great guy but I wouldn't fuck you. cause if you wanted too you would have already...

Women have always held the cards don't pretend like you don't

Cmon ladies let's be real When a guy Says it to a girl, 9 times out of 10, That guy is hinting That hey you're available Im available let's get together.. When a girl says it's usually to make a guy feel better about him self despite the fact he's alone..

you ask your self ladies in all the time you said that did you ever want to date the person you said that too? Im not a betting man but I would bet the answer is no.

Cause Every time a girl has said that to me and she want's me it's usually followed by a statement that she want's me..

but if there is no follow up statement.. the "why don't you have a girlfriend?" question means I think you're a great guy but I wouldn't fuck you. cause if you wanted too you would have already...

Women have always held the cards don't pretend like you don't

My brotha is so on point with this!!! I could NEVER have said better myself!!

Preach on! :aright: