Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dilema

atomicapples

Originally posted by LogiKandReasoN

Top of the line all the way dude.

If you can afford it I would always say go for the top of the line. Cause you are always gonna wonder how much better a picture would come out if you had gotten the " Better " camera...

And dont forget to post some pics...

i got my bfa in photography pre-digital revolution, but i currently work in a camera store, so i'm pretty much caught up (even though i'll always prefer real film - but that's another story.).

i dunno exactly what kind of resolution you really need; the 4 megapixels that the 4300 has are very good for most purposes. and if you're not gonna use the extra zoom that the 5700 has, either, than it doesn't make sense to get it.

but nikon pisses me off in general, 'cause their functions are mostly hidden in dials that you have to switch while holding buttons, etc., etc.... the 4300 is much easier to use than the 5700, though.

but in general, i'm a canon person. their cameras are very user friendly 'cause they're based on their slrs, and have all of their main functions on a dial on the top of the camera, which not only makes for ease of use, but for speed in getting the pic you really want (not having to go through all the trouble of going to this menu and that, blahblahblah).

i'm not at work, so i don't have everything in front of me to tell you the pros and cons, but here's the canon g3, which is pretty dope:

prod_img.jpg

personally, i'm waiting till the digital slrs (interchangable lenses) get affordable :( .

p.s. - something to consider: the 5700 and the canon g3 both have hotshoes for an extra flash, and the 4300 does not.