Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot ppl in Sobe?

MissDiva

I know this is the most superficial idiotic? but WHERE ARE THE HOTTIES in sobe ? LOL I cannot find a straight guy w/ muscles anywhere :)

We are totally dissapointed w/ the quality of guys here - is it just us or has the level of that just went to shit? Or are we spoiled coming from NYC?

LOL Im really not as snotty as this sounds just fiending for some cuties :)

R

Originally posted by MissDiva

I know this is the most superficial idiotic? but WHERE ARE THE HOTTIES in sobe ? LOL I cannot find a straight guy w/ muscles anywhere :)

We are totally dissapointed w/ the quality of guys here - is it just us or has the level of that just went to shit? Or are we spoiled coming from NYC?

R

Sorry to burst your bubble...you should know that any guy that looks good to you is probably gay down here. You're just gonna have to put up with us Ron Jeremy types.

To quote the T-shirt "I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll bang ya till he comes along!"

LMFAO Ron Jeremy i cannot think of anyone more gross :)

Im determined! Yes accepting applications just email me missdiva19@aol.com

Im the kind of person who will talk to aNYONE we are sitting in the cyber cafe and the hottest guys have been in here ! LOL

Im still sooo happy and relaxed and just enjoying it and getting TAN ......its just weird coming from nyc where I worked in clubs and lived in manhattan for 8 yrs and knew everyone within 20 miles and here where it feels like a vacation!

:) Rene

R

The more you drink, the better we look :D

Im still sooo happy and relaxed and just enjoying it and getting TAN ......its just weird coming from nyc where I worked in clubs and lived in manhattan for 8 yrs and knew everyone within 20 miles and here where it feels like a vacation!

the guys are around...u just have to wait....btw what clubs did u work in while in NYC...if u wanna meet some of the "single" guys from this board...many are to going to Spin on Friday and Space on Saturday....that should get u going in the right direction:tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

If youre gonna be in town for the weekend......they crawl out from under rocks at night. OH!! I almost forgot, a bunch of them congregate at Wet Willies on Sunday afternoons if we're lucky......And hey, trust me, I live here on the beach and sometimes I get rewarded with a hottie here and there. Problem is, most of them are so stuck up its not even funny.